6.2 Ford Raptor SVT....I just jizzed in my pants!

Discussion in 'Drifting' started by Bud, May 2, 2010.

1. CrazySRT8

CrazySRT8 New SRT8 Owner

That thing about what you did in your pants, keep that to yourself! this is a truck?

2. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

rick, id wait a year dude. i just tried to pick one up here in the bay area and in the sacramento area....all dealerships werent budging on the price point....which was waaaay the fuck up there.

3. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

The few I have seen around town will sadly be pavement pounders, Rick I hope you use yours as it was built for and have some off road fun in it as its truly got a very nice off road suspension and driveline and yeah I had to show one owner the Jeep is still king of the street-LOL

4. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

That's the plan....wait a year! I'll buy a used 6.1 from a "pavement pounder"

Uh....I already have a pavement pounder! So, you know I only have one purpose for getting this truck! LOL

I figure all the donuts and drifting I do in my car on pavement costs way to much in tires and brakes. Doing the same things...with jumps...in the Raptor won't beat up the tires and brakes as much....at least that's what I told my wife! LMAO