bad day for my stoker

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda, Jan 28, 2012.

1. BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda Drive Hard or Go Home

:help:
    Well i go up this morning to go to work, i started the car, let it warm up, to about 160% , got in the car, went 3 blocks away from my house and turned a corner , got to 400FT from the stop sign , and a red thunder bolt can on the dash, i thought i had Vac leak like before, so i went to start the car back up , Click, click, no start, called a few friends, tried to bust it , NOTHING, so i push it to the side and parked it, and my friend took me to work in the city, , call my friend , that has a shop to check it out, i think its the starter, he told me OK.
    I got a call around 1:30pm, Jason it not the starter, but i will look into it more and call you, i replied OK. So i got off work and went to the shop, got some bad news, we turn the crank from 12:00 to 3:00 & back from 3:00 to 12:00 then stop, now I'm going crazy ,because i don't know was going on, i had go a code 1412, i have never herd of this, but i let the car sit before i went to work, and tried to start it again nothing, but NO CODE no more, I just don't understand now, no codes, and motor locked WTF

I will take the vale covers off tomorrow and keep you guys posted, wish me luck

Attached Files:

2. BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda Drive Hard or Go Home

but i got lucky ,WOW

god was with me:bye:

Attached Files:

3. Cruisin1966

Cruisin1966 Software Geek

Glad the Mopar Gods were smiling on you. Could have been a whole lot worse.