Clunk! going to get mine looked at.

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by Quick, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Parts are in and they're going to do it today. Barring unforseen difficulties I'll have it back tomorrow.

I got the promised free upgrade at Enterprise. Almost snagged the Camero but there was some story about how it was overdue for service and they couldn't let it out... passed on the convertible sebring. Dodge Journey. Not bad. nice layout, rides surprisingly well, great visibility, seating, controls are in the right place, looks like pretty flexible seating (has 3rd row). Actually looks a bit larger inside than out. I'm still stunned by my experience of getting into a Lexus RX300... Sort of the opposite of going into the Tartus. Naturally the power steering is way too much, no resistance, no feedback. I'm guessing it's about medium trim level.

2. Chuck466

Chuck466 New Member

Well looks like I don't have to wonder what is that "noise" is anymore lol, thankfully there not to expensive $75 from the dealer looks like I may only have 1 that is bad, but I might as well do both, right?? :smart: