Education is a good thing.......

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by Bazooka, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Bazooka

Bazooka New Member

2. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

Understand fully.

The Heritage Foundation's mission statement is as follows:

"formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."

But facts without the political spin are even better. Where was the Heritage Foundation when George Bush was growing our National Debt by more than 50%? That's right! More than ANY other President in our history!

http://useconomy.about.com/od/fiscalpolicy/p/US_Debt.htm

Also for real information regarding how large the debt is and where it's going please see here:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Trust me Bazooka, there's plenty wrong right now as you've so clearly ranted about in your posts. My guess is you prefer to air this on Car Forums hoping to run into the uninformed. Isn't there a Ditto Head website you can blog on? I'm sorry but I just get so tired of the conservative rant without any REAL solutions offered. Now get off your ass and let's fix this and stop writing about it!

3. Bazooka

Bazooka New Member

It kind of makes you wonder what all these people did to survive before these programs existed. They certainly haven't done anything to reduce dependence on welfare. Maybe if we spend another ten trillion dollars we don't have there will be fewer people dependent on welfare - NOT!

No I prefer to be a loyal American? Aren't you? Ditto Head LOL Stop writing about it? Writing is how you get the ball rolling. Solution, Do what your supposed to as written in the original constitution if there is an original constitution left.........

I do like Rush, as I do any passionate American. As far as being a Ditto head? Not quite!!!

One more thing! If you don't like politics in your car forum? Stay away from the section........

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  4. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

So your solution is to suspend unemployment benefits? What exactly are you offering? Frankly I think your tired and confused. Again I will begin ignoring you now.

5. Bazooka

Bazooka New Member

Typical Liberal negativism, You must either be a Government employee of some sort or a life long union employee......