Is anyone boosting/tuning the 6.4 yet?

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by Geno Castellano, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Geno Castellano

Geno Castellano New Member

I'm up for a new car in July and the 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT is near the top of my list. Do I have anything to look forward to regarding tuning and aftermarket upgrades?

2. USMC_SRT

USMC_SRT New Member

PRO CHARGER..................
    A pro charger is like a hybrid turbo/super charger, it has no whipper sound, and it has no turbo spool, but like a turbo, it shoots air straight through your intake, and like a super charger, it is belt driven so no lag, however, it does whistle, and does have a custom 3 core inter cooler. It runs at 7PSI, but it could easily up your HP about 150+++

3. USMC_SRT

USMC_SRT New Member

Wait, scratch, it states the gain should result about 200+
    It'll probably run you about 7 to 8 grand though, accordingly, it shows little to no effect on fuel Econ, occasionally, it even shows improvement. You can go to procharger.com

4. gearhead

gearhead New Member

Magnuson TVS 2300

The Magnuson TVS 2300 6 lb kit has just been installed on my 2013 Charger SRT 6.4
    The kit is sold by Arrington Performance

[​IMG]

At the dyno the ambient temp was 109º(Arizona). Intake temp even hotter resulting in 5.41 lbs of boost. RWHP 540.7 RWTQ 502.7 (wondering why torque didn't make closer to 540)

[​IMG]