Logo Contest for Siberian Husky Rescue

Discussion in 'PhotoShop and Signatures' started by cherbear, Jan 19, 2010.

1. cherbear

cherbear Supporting Member

Hello All,

I'm a volunteer for the Siberian Husky Rescue and we are looking for a new Logo. I thought I would let all of you know about it as I know trhere are a lot of talented people on this forum. The info is below you can also check out the rules on www.siberrescue.com.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Siberian Husky Rescue of Florida, Inc. is hosting a contest for the creation of a new SHRF Corporate Logo.

The entry must be a picture or illustration of one or more Siberian Huskies only. No humans or any other animals may appear. While some entrants may be inclined to create a “cuteâ€￾ logo, we feel that cartoons, caricatures and pictures of dogs dressed in outfits should be avoided, as they may tend to detract from the seriousness of SHRF’s main business; rescuing and finding loving homes for dogs.

The logo must also contain our organization name, fully spelled out as: Siberian Husky Rescue of Florida, Inc. and indicate the web site address as www.siberrescue.com in lower case letters.

The winning logo will be chosen by a panel of five Judges (to be determined later) who are SHRF volunteers, not on the Board of Directors and who do NOT have any contest entries.

Submissions will be accepted from January 1, 2010 through, and including, the deadline, which will be midnight on February 28, 2010.

Winner notification will be in the first quarter newsletter published on April 1, 2010.

The contest will be advertised on the home page of our web site, www.siberrescue.com and will be open to the general public.

There can be only two entries per person (per email address) and MUST be the original artwork of the entrant. NO entry may be copyrighted or have any other legal encumbrances pertaining thereto.

All entries must be in .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format. Entries submitted must not be smaller than 1024x768 pixels or larger than 2,048 k (2 Mb) in file size. Files must be sent to [email protected] who will maintain all entries and their pertinent entrant info and will submit anonymous entries to the judges.

By entering the contest, entrants grant SHRF a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any SHRF purpose, including, but not limited to advertising and promotion of the organization and its web site, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to SHRF publications.

Since the contest will determine the new logo for SHRF there can only be one winner and no 2nd or 3rd places or runners up. Bearing in mind that we are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, other than the “honorâ€￾ of having one’s artwork displayed prominently on all SHRF’s web pages, clothing lines, and miscellaneous paraphernalia, etc. the only other prize will be the winner’s choice of ONE of any of the SHRF merchandise items with the new logo.

2. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Working on a logo for this :deshade:

3. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Sorry Jesus I dont play fair-LOL. This is my big man DUKE!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  4. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Seriously figs if you want images of my Huskies just ask maybe you can come up with something good using my dogs

[​IMG]

5. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

This was their litter

[​IMG]

As pups

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This past summer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

^ Husky's have the coolest eyes!!!

I had a Siberian Husky back in HS, and I will always remember him for his eyes. The coolest blue eyes I have ever seen...except for the Mrs.(just in case she see's this :bigwink: )

7. Hemi31

Hemi31 [email protected]

I can even tell you how much I want another dog......my ex kept my pups.....grrrrrr.

8. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

They are truly awesome dogs, only bark when they really need to like when startled or something is not right, always want to please their owner and love attention. My female runs the yard and she's a handful but the male is so cool and laid back he evens things out.

9. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

They completely change color and pattern every couple of months? or do you take them to the doggie salon.

10. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Awwwwe!! doggies!!! :love:

11. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

My dogs?

12. cherbear

Very cute! They look like a mix between husky and shepherd. They are very pretty.

Siberian Husky's are great dogs. I love my two boys. I'm trying to talk Figs (my hubby) into getting a female. Just waiting for the right one to come into rescue.

So who's up for the Logo Contest?

13. cherbear

Here is our two boys Max and Motegi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  14. DragginWagon

DragginWagon Full Access Member

you guys are making me miss my husky/wolf hybrid.

Attached Files:

15. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Yeah Sheppard/Husky mix looked for that mix for over a year had to go to Missouri to get them

16. cherbear

Waahoo I was right! yea you don't see husky shepherd mixes all that often.