Midwest SRT Nationals June 13-14 2009 [Ohio]

Discussion in '2009 Midwest SRT Nationals' started by Aaron@Realtune, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Aaron@Realtune

Aaron@Realtune Supporting Vendor

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f36/2009-midwest-srt-nationals-494583/#post7024438

Now is your chance to see some of fastest SRTs in the world. Most of the big dogs will be here. This event will be invaluable in terms of the knowledge you will gain and the fun you will have.

I will be on hand to help any of you that need it and I can promise you a great time:banger:

I expect roughly 150-200 cars to attend.

Keep in mind this event is open to ALL vehicles powered by an `85 or newer mopar motor :magic:

2. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

Crap why cant you guys do these things on the west coast!!!!!

3. PPPAndy

PPPAndy New Member

I won the v8 class at the SRT Nationals in Memphis 2 years ago. We will try and be there.

4. Aaron@Realtune

Dont give me that try crap. Bring it punk:baby:

5. Aaron@Realtune

6. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

I wanted to check it out, but....
    "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here."

Isn't that one of Efool's sites?
    I find it interesting that he's removed the vBulletin copyright notice at the bottom of each page.
    I'm sure VB would find that interesting as well.

7. Aaron@Realtune

Ekool hasnt owned the site for like a year now

Ill have Chad post the info here as well

8. SpitterGuy

SpitterGuy New Member

Here you go fellas. We welcome outcasts too :) :tooth:

[​IMG]
    2009 Midwest SRT Nationals
    Hosted by Realtune Performance

What: Midwest SRT National Event
    Where:
    When: June 13/14, 2009 (Please see below for event times)
    Who: All SRT Vehicles, Modern Mopars 85’-Up and established forum members.
    • Includes: K Platform, Turbo Mini Vans, Daytonas, Neons, Lasers, Trucks, Modern Chryslers, Modern Jeeps, Modern Plymouths, etc.
    Why: T-Shirt, Plaques, Payouts, Fun and Friends! ​

Details:
    Once again, on behalf of Realtune Performance and NEOH SRTs, we would like to host for you enthusiasts the 2009 Midwest SRT Nationals. This year the Midwest Nats, open to all SRTs with all modern Mopars invited as special guests, will take place around the Medina / West Salem Ohio area where dyno, track and accommodation facilities are available for use within 30mins of each other. Be sure to attend and participate as there will be a host of super shiny, record-breaking, dyno raging cars there!

Please keep checking back for new updated information!

If you would like to discuss this event, please go to the http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f36/midwest-nationals-discussion-thread-492857/ here. All other posts will be deleted.

DRAG EVENT – Held 6/13/09 @ Dragway 42
    PRICE IS $65 per car.

We will have the track from 9am to 4pm. Gates will open about an hour before and after the event. Awards will be handed out after the event.

If time permits at the end of the day, we will run open track to all that have registered for the track.

Concessions will be available at the track. Please note there is a $5 spectator fee at the gates for those not racing. Children under 12 are free! See below hotel information for more details.

3 Classes available:
    Street – Only street tire (including drag radial) cars will run in this class.
    Stock Turbo – Stock turbo SRT-4s only.
    Open – Everything else goes in this class. ​

Awards:
    Plaques will be handed out to the top of each class as well as Fastest MPH and Best 60’. There will also be a payout for the top of each class. Amount to be determined. Stay tuned for more information!

DYNO EVENT – Held 6/14/09 @ Backstreet Performance
    PRICE IS $45 per car. ONLY 30 SPOTS AVAILABLE.

The type of dyno used will be a Dynojet. Included with the dyno will be 3 pulls with an SAE corrected dyno sheet and AFRs. No tuning will be allowed while on the dyno. We will also provide hamburgers, hotdogs and buns for you, but we ask if you could contribute a bag of chips, pretzels, veggie tray, etc, which would be GREATLY appreciated.

Awards:
    Awards will be given out for Highest HP and Highest Torque.

***NOTE: COMBINED PRICE FOR REGISTERING FOR BOTH TRACK & DYNO EVENTS IS $100.***​

SHOW EVENT – Held 6/13/09 @ Dragway
    FREE IF REGISTERED FOR TRACK OR DYNO EVENTS!

$10 for show only

Judges will be viewing the cars before the track event starts. If you are part of the show event, you must show up early to have your car judged. Awards will be handed out at the end of the track event.

Awards:
    Judges will be wandering around looking for:
    • Best Exterior
    • Best Interior
    • Best Engine Bay.

T-Shirts
    FREE WITH AN EVENT REGISTRATION!

A shirt has been included with your registration. The shirt was designed by Wiggyx and will be available in WHITE or DARK GREY. Color choice and size is on a 1st come 1st serve basis. There will also be extra shirts available for purchase at $10ea. PAY FOR EXTRA SHIRTS AT TRACK AND/OR DYNO EVENTS!!!

Room Accommodations
    WE HAVE BOOKED SOME ROOMS IN ADVANCE TO HELP KEEP HOTEL COSTS DOWN FOR YOU.

:informati**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS SIGN-UP FORMAT IS VERY IMPORTANT!**:informati

Payment and sign-up information needs to be sent via Paypal to [email protected]. Please put your sign-up information in the email section of the "Send Money" form on Paypal.
    [​IMG]

If you cannot use Paypal, please PM me (Chad / SpitterGuy) to make arrangements. Your name, status and events will be posted up below within a few days of submitting payment as confirmation and information.

The following format needs to be used when signing up:

Name: (First, Last)
    SRT Forums Screen Name: (Leave blank if not from the forums)
    Car: (Year / Make / Model)
    Drag Class: (Open, Street, Stock Turbo, None)
    Dyno: Yes/No
    Show: Yes/No
    Shirt Size: (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL) (For info purposes only)​

Please follow the above format. Not following the above format will only delay YOUR sign-up process. :readclose

Here is a break down of what the hotel has to offer for rooms.
    They have a total of 52 rooms of which are:

• 18 Non Smoking 2 Full beds
    • 6 Smoking 2 Full beds
    • 20 Non smoking single Queen
    • 4 Smoking single Queen
    • 3 Non smoking single queen handicap
    • 1 Non smoking suite
    Price per room for up to 2 adults is $64.99 per night. If you have 3 adults in a room price goes to $74.99 per night and 4 adults per room price goes up to $84.99 per night.

It is at the Super8 off of Rt 224 by the truck stop. MAP

Super 8 Seville
    6116 Speedway Dr
    I-71,-I-76 and HWY224
    Seville, OH 44273

Phone # 330-769-8880​

We are not going to make the reservations for you, so you will need to make them yourself. Please contact them and let them know you are with the Midwest SRT Nationals, taking place on June 13 and 14th.

If you have any problems with the reservations, please contact me or Bigwiggs83.

These are the designs that will be available. Sizes and colors will be on a first come first serve basis. Extra shirts will also be available to purchase for $10 ea. PAID FOR AT TRACK AND/OR DYNO EVENTS ONLY!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

Sounds like fun!

Keith? Brian? Rocky? Any of the WV-Bee guys?
    Convoy?

10. Redfox0099

Redfox0099 NASCAR Tech Student

Isn't this like the week after NMCA Late Model Hemi Shootout in Pennsylvania?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  11. Aaron@Realtune

Not sure. If your going to that event, you can crash at my shop for a week and come to ours.

As long as you like dogs and beer, youll fit right in :hug:

12. tallhd

tallhd New Member

im going...anyone want to meet for the ride there? im in toledo

13. Aaron@Realtune

Bump its getting close finally