Need someone TALENTED to cover my gauge pod in suede!!!!

Discussion in 'Interior' started by SRTLUVR, Feb 4, 2011.

1. SRTLUVR

SRTLUVR Detailing "Go-to" Guy

I need my new Autometer Dual Gauge Pod, covered in suede!

[​IMG]

I have the suede. Here's the deal.....
    I know this thing has A TON of curves and contours, that will make this a VERY difficult job. And I know this will take a skilled craftsman to be able to complete it. And I know it will have some stitchwork necessary to be done (which I need in red, to match interior), in multiple pieces in order to be done correctly. I completely understand all that. And the shop that did my interior is FULLY CAPABLE of doing the job, and very willing to do it for me. Here's the kicker......they want $600 to do it. I just can't justify that. I'm willing to pay up to $300 for this to be done, and I will ship the unit, and pay for return shipping as well.

So if any of you are super talented, and would like to make $300 of pure profit (this won't cost you any materials, other than the heavy duty red thread, as I already have the suede), or if you KNOW of anyone you can refer me to, please have them view this thread, or PM me their info so I can contact them!

I need this done soon, so any help would be great!!! THANKS!! :)

2. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

i'd see about maybe AL or even maybe PM Ken as his is done up like yours...but i think a shop did his.

I'd say let the place you know and trust do it, but they maybe a good place to start if you really aren't digging the $600

3. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Fork over $600. ;)