Never thought this was going to happen

Discussion in 'SouthEast' started by Rec 26, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Rec 26

Rec 26 ...a tremor in the MOPAR

El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
    I've experienced a lot of different issues with dealerships. Some good. Others bad. The bad ones I'm quick to point out on the forums. The really bad ones I have zero problems reporting to Chrysler Customer Service (I've done that a butt load of times..)

Here's my issue. (granted, my buddy Bullet85 is helping me out, but still...) I'm over here in Afghanistan and I'm trying to get the ball rolling on getting a Superbee. First I went threw AAFES Exchange New Car Sales. The majority of the dealerships that they ship to, you will have to PAY me to do business with them cause they are that bad. 3 of the ones on the list when I talked to them about getting a quote on an oil change on my ride didn't know what a SRT is... So after back and forth with them, they are charging me MORE than MSRP. So I contacted the same dealership I got my SRT Hauler from. They gave me a quote and told me how much trading in my SRT Hauler was going to be so I tell them awesome! Start the paperwork!

That was a month ago.

So. Here is my question for those of you that live in GA or SC (I have zero problems going to Columbia, SC to get my ride or to Rick Hendrick's (they are MOPAR Super Center BTW) in SC... Who do you guys recommend to talk to from over here in afghanistan so that way when I get home, my second SRT8 is parked next to my '06 SRT8....

2. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

I have not had a lot of experience with any of the local dealers, as I try to avoid them like the plague. However the one time I went to ED Voyles Dodge Chrysler in Marietta GA, (service dept) it was a less that stellar experience. I went to far as to write a letter to Chrysler about how bad it was, and sent a copy by email to the head of the dealer. He called me with in 5 minutes, told me he was sorry, to hear about my experience, and he wanted me to know if I would give him a chance to fix it first he would. And he did, went above and beyond what my expectations I was looking for for the resolution. Next new car I will buy, will be from them.

Also, I do believe they have a Superbee on the lot, right now...
    Atlanta Dodge, Jeep, & Chrysler Car Dealers | Marietta, Roswell, Lawrenceville | Ed Voyles

Good luck with getting a bee!

3. Rec 26

I even went so far as to make a post about that on my fb page! Seriously... You would think these people would want my money... ROFL

Seriously, I'll hit those guys up and see what they say the first chance I can. Thanx

4. Rec 26

Ok. This is seriously getting fraked up! I even contacted the SRT team via twitter AND facebook and they were the ONLY ones to offer any help. And non MOPARians wonder why I drive a SRT....

I'll keep everyone posted.