Orange Blast help

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by 3vom, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Your welcome, its no problem at all :).

Definately get the wideband first... AEM Uego. If you get a catless downpipe or full exhaust without a cat you will throw a check engine code (no cat code) if you have the stock pcm. Once you flash a tune from the Diablosport you won't have to worry about that code. The FM wga you can get and put it on pcm control boost just like the stock wga and just don't spike past 16psi. If your getting a 3" O2 housing I recommend Maxxfab's and you should install this the same time you install the downpipe or full exhaust. Some good gains with this sort of setup while keeping drivability. The custom tune will have to be written after you get the Diablosport and save your stock tune unto the unit as you have to send your stock tune to whoever will be writing a custom tune for you.

2. StillANeon

StillANeon Full Access Member

3. Cygnus

4. Goats

Goats God of skittles

Hey figs Bryan is no longer with diabo sport

5. Cygnus

Yes he is no longer with them. I just read about it yesterday afternoon but he said he would still help anyone that needs help with tuning/tune.

There is many options and readily people who can tune or write tunes for these cars with the Diablosport now. Seeing how Rage-tek handle matters over the phone when I was helping a friend out with his deters me from recommending them. I didn't appreciate the "Do that and then call us back". After the 2nd call they looked at the number and ignored the phone calls. I had to get on another cell phone and call for them to pick up since they didn't recognize the number. That I found rude, especially when the friend I was helping got their unit from Rage-tek.

6. Goats

Goats God of skittles

True but the dsp has the potental of being awesome

7. elders05srt

elders05srt Full Access Member

8. kingnate

kingnate Full Access Member

The wastegate actuator (wga) you choose should depend on your how you want it to drive. More like stock but a bit more boost get an Forward motion (FM), harder hit but more chance of part throttle boost go with AGP.

As far as price I switched from a AGP wga to a FM wga since it was my daily. So if you want an AGP wga that was on the car for a few months I have one sitting in the garage I'll sell ya for $100.

9. 3vom

3vom USMC Staff Sergeant

Thanks for the offer. I have the Charger and Neon in storage now so I have time to buy.