So did you enjoy SpringFest?

Discussion in 'Spring Festival' started by ChargerGirl, Mar 23, 2010.

1. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Are you going again next year? I'm blue about missing out this time, but I'm already making plans and plotting and scheming to go next year, barring any other major drama/catastrophes. :stars:

Oh and I'll be bringing my mom and little miss ChargerBaby herself, who's not so much of a baby anymore!!

[​IMG]

So yeah, if you liked it this year, post up why (if it wasn't obvious already!) and also if you're going next year. Never too early to start makin' plans, right? ;)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  2. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

I did enjoy it this year...it was my first. Saw a LOT of beautiful cars.

I will NOT be there next year. I will be in the middle of the ocean somewhere during that time.

3. 96GTS

96GTS New Member

I bought my car prior to SF09, but didn't go b/c I thought it was gonna be "just another car show". Went this year and now kick myself for not going last year. I had a great time meeting the people that have helped me on the forums. Because of my schedule, I didn't make it it to the DT or the USW bbq. I will be taking the Friday off next year as well...

4. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

hmmm Tam, we met at the FIRST SF in 06. I haven't missed one yet and I don't plan on missing any. lol See you there next year.

Will be great to see lil Maddy and your mom.

5. HalV48

HalV48 They Call Me Patron

I hated missing this year, but just had to much going on. Even if I had worked it out, it would have been to depressing without my 300, as my last memories of my car are from SpringFest 09.

Will be at SF 2011 for sure, maybe.

From This
    [​IMG]
    To This
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  6. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Tam, I loved it. I'll be there next year outside the lobby hanging out until 2 am making up stuff...and yes, everything I said is true :)

It was so rewarding putting faces to the names and making new friends. My wife and I now have new places to stop/travel to/vacation at.

7. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

It sucked!! The whole thing was just awful! WE NEED A DO OVER!!!!

Just kidding! It was great! Can't wait for next year! Jesse and I have already started the countdown! Now, we just need the official dates!!:grin:

8. 96GTS

96GTS New Member

W3RD. If you ever come back here, I got a spare bedroom and gated carport parking (sorry, my cars are in the garage and we dont all have baller status shops like you - yes, I'm jealous) Also got 2 pit bull mixes patrolling and a small arsenal, so your ride will be safe LOL :beerchug:

9. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

I didn't enjoy it...... guess it was 'cuz I wasn't there ~ SIGH ~

10. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Wil a Jeep fit in that carport:huglove:

11. 96GTS

96GTS New Member

Easily. I got my uncles F350 back there a few months ago. I have quite a bit of family that lives in DFW area and I love TX. Just love my job and weather more:D The wimminz are great in both places, different styles, but both good....

Come out here and your 7.89 will be a 7.5 at Irwindale. They dont call it the "HOUSE OF HOOK" for nothing!! I've seen people step right out of their shoes on the line LOL...

12. GreenKing

GreenKing New Member

i had an amazing weekend at sf....and theres NO WAY im not coming back next year lol. Felt right at home, put a million faces to their respective screennames, and got to party with some long time friends!