Special Editions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wifey, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Special editions[edit]Dodge released several limited editions of the Ram SRT-10 alongside the standard regular cab and Quad Cab versions.

VCA (Viper Club of America) Edition - 52 produced, released at the 2004 Daytona Motor Speedway Race in February. Where people were able to enter a raffle, And only the winners of the raffle were able to purchase the vehicle, but, of course the winners were able to sell them again to a third-party. Its paint scheme was white rally stripes on Electric Blue. Engine was also signed by Wolfgang Bernhard, Chrysler Group's former Chief Operating Officer. Available as a 2004 model.

Yellow Fever - 500 produced, painted in Solar Yellow exterior paint and black "fanged" stripe on top of hood, came with two-tone interior which featured a yellow center stack bezel, yellow door spears, yellow stitching on steering wheel, seats and Regular Cab manual transmission shifter and yellow embroidering on the SRT-10 floor mats. Also came with special Yellow Fever Edition badges and a serialized Yellow Fever dash plaque. Available as a 2005 model.

Dodge Ram SRT-10 Commemorative Edition - 200 produced, featured Bright White exterior paint with Electric Blue stripes. Interior enhancements included blue stitching on the seats, shift boot, shift knob and steering wheel. Floor mats were embroidered in matching stitching with the SRT-10 logo. In addition, the Commemorative Edition included standard polished wheels, brushed aluminum scuff plates, and a hard tonneau cover. Available as a 2005 model.

Night Runner - 400 produced, painted in Brilliant Black exterior paint, came with Dark Nickel Pearl finish 22-inch (560 mm) wheels, black chrome grill inserts, unique Night Runner badges, a black center stack and center console bezel overlay, and a serialized Night Runner dash plaque. Available as a 2006 model.

2. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Would be interesting to know how many of the limiteds are still alive :flowers:

3. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

I know I'd love to get the Mrs a QC Nightrunner...but I don't think she'd really like it. LoL!

But I know I would. :love:

4. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

There was a guy here in NY selling a Commemorative edition. I wanted to get it so bad, but I got no more room for cars at the moment LOL

5. Black Ice

Black Ice New Member

A guy here at Fort Benning,GA had a Night Runner a few years ago. Don't know what happen too it but it was sweet.

6. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

PIG!!!! Hahahahaha :hypno: :hypno: Get it for her and chance it :crying: :crying:

7. loxmith

I would, if it weren't so much much of this...
    She drives too much for me to put her in something that takes Premium, and gets less than 10 mpg. :thongue2:

That, and I scared the :poop: out of her with our v6 dakota awhile ago. (I made to quick of u-turn to the rain) Anywho, it was soo much fun...er, bad...I mean bad, that she told me I had to get rid of it, 'cause she'd never drive it again! It took me two days to get her calmed down, and back to being okay driving it. So you tell me...does that sound like a good candidate for a Viper truck. LoL!

8. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Uhhh, maybe NO! How bout this - get it for her, and when she's convinced she hates it - TRADE HER out of it - LOL :grin: :grin: :grin:

9. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Calling all Ram SRT10 owners from 2004 through 2006

where are ya'all???

1) 2004 Ram SRT10 - Wifey/imo

2) Your Truck Here!

3) and so on ............

:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

10. loxmith

I can help with this list...

2) Not Here

3) Not Here

4) Not Here

There must have been like a senior ditch day, and you must not be one of the cool kids...so you didn't get the memo. LoL!

11. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

You must be right!! I hate it when the memo doesn't make it to me.

Figures, being not cool suxxxxx :baby: :baby: :baby:

12. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Do any of you remember the two CE's that came out with no stripes (all white)??

I wonder if they are still rollin?

Jeffey, are they still out there somewhere?

13. loxmith

I never knew there were two without stripes...cool, I learned something today.

14. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

It's been several years and many bumps in the road ago, I will research them for you when I get a few - it was interesting how they came about. In fact, I don't remember the details, just that they are there :hypno: :hypno: :hypno:

15. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

I think one we called Old Whitey - been awhile need refreshed :eek:oh:

16. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

Have you noticed there is a white with blue stripes CE in the photos on the top of the page.

17. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

It seems to get paired with my car a lot

18. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

But that is a CE, these two have no stripes

- pure milk white :cry2: I gotta go look - BRB

19. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Here's a link to the thread and the owner's first post for starters AWESOME!

Newbie white SRT-10 owner - Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi and comment on how great the site is. I picked up my 05 all white SRT-10 yesterday with 78 miles on it. As of tonight it has 299 miles on it, with much more to come this weekend. I'm curious to find out how may other white SRT-10's are out there. I know they made a CE like mine for 2005, but does anyone know how many they made. Does anyone else have an all white one like this without the stripes? Well, I just wanted to say hello, and I really look forward to learning more about my truck and modding it. What's this I hear about a 500 mile oil change. Cheers!

[​IMG]

20. loxmith

I want to say, it should have the stripes because it's a CE and theat's what they do...but it just looks so good with out them. :worthy: