Where's the 09 schedule?!?!

Discussion in 'Track Experience' started by Cheatek, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

Stevo, do you know if they're axing the whole thing, they still don't have a schedule up for 09 yet on their website and we're into Feb now! I'm wondering if the Experience is over. Shouldn't be since we pay for it in the cost of our cars but who knows, do you? :cry:

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

I would imagine that with the Bail Out request, the TE is probably axed?

3. DadsSRT8

DadsSRT8 Crusin in Mag

now come on our tax dollars at work and they can't put together a TE... they should look at the banking industry to see how get the bail out program to pay for the bonuses..

4. Cheatek

I thought the same thing till I remembered being told that the TE price is INCLUDED in the cost of our cars, WE PAY FOR IT. Therefore it should continue and those that have paid for it should be able to do it ... unless of course Chry has misappropriated those funds, idiots. Spending money elsewhere that ain't theirs to begin with ... oh kinda like our California congress, did you hear we get not tax refunds cause there's no money?!?! THAT'S MY DAMN MONEY I OVERPAID AND I WANT BACK!!! They used it up those fuggers, aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, sorry, ranting, my bad. BTW Ron, it's not a bail out, STOP CALLING IT THAT, it's loans. This isn't like the 750 BILLION they gave freely to the financial district to spend with no strings attached .... like Ken said to give themselves bonuses (what a joke!).

5. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

I dont think you'll see a TE this year.

What you can expect is....

If you purchased your car at any point last year while the track experience is going on...you probably wont see a refund or at best maybe a partial...

If you did purchase your car AFTER the TE for 08 has ended....then you might be able to get your $500 back.

This is to say...if you live in Maine, and the only TE was in Cali, you would probably be told "you could have gone to that one but chose not to"....so ether heres a partial refund, maybe a credit for service, or "f you" LOL....

thats just a feeling, I checked http://www.driveSRT.com earlier today and did not see anything official so everything we say or think is speculation....

so bottom line is...wait for an official announcement of some kind for the positive or the negative...you should probably see one soon....TE's usually start in Jan and htey would have to get out of their deals with the tracks invovled or just realize that it wont hapen or will happen but on a much more limited scale (which is a possiblity)

6. Cheatek

Thanks Stevo, I knew you'd know.:worthy:

That blows for guys that just bought their ride, not only losing out on doing it but also having paid for it.

I was thinking about doing it again sometime this year maybe cause I was figuring they'd have the Chally now to drive but oh well. Guess I'll have to settle for doing another track day at Laguna in my car, dang ... hehe

7. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

so an update for you scotty....

this was the email response that people get when they contact SRT.

I have a feeling my last statement (that it will be on a more limited scale) is probably the most accurate account....

8. Black-Sleeper

Black-Sleeper Full Access Member

I'Ve heard that there will be no TE.

You have 2 options:

1) get a stainless steel tool box with SRT8 or SRT4 logo on it. ($1000 value)

2) get $250 certificate to spend in the Mopar catalogue.

a member on caliberforums got the tool box. looks nice.

But it sux bad that there is no TE!! :cry:

9. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

dude...i want that tool box right now lol

10. Cheatek

Dang, I'm sorry to see it go (lucky I did it when I did) but they're giving away $1000 tool boxes?!?! Wow!

11. YoungMedic23

YoungMedic23 Vortech 426 SRT8 Jeep Rollin

If your pass expires before the schedule is posted send an email into them and let them know and they'll pre register you and preserve your pass

12. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

I really just want that tool box hahahahaha