Wounded Warrior Charity Car Show

Discussion in 'Military Hall' started by snakepitt1, Jun 11, 2010.

1. snakepitt1

snakepitt1 SNAKEPITT1

The Birmingham Mopar Owners Club will be hosting a charity car show with all benefits going to the Wounded Warrior Project. After speaking with the Mayor of Hoover, AL. and receiving confirmation from his events coordinator, we will have a go for Sunday, October 17th at Veterans Park. More information will follow as we firm up additional sponsors and times.
    Let all our brothers and sisters that are serving or have served know that this is their show. We honor the sacrifices they have made for our country. I am retired Navy. After spending 18 years in nuclear submarines, I have a hint of what sacrifice is, but nothing like the men and women coming back from war zones missing a limb or lost sight or hearing. The Wounded Warriors Project helps them cope with injuries both physical and mental.
    This car show is for them. You can go to our club website at www.bhammopar.com for updates. Or, if you are interested in helping out in anyway possible, contact me at [email protected]

2. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

thank you for doing this you have no idea how big of an impact this is doing for those of us injured and what it means to their families.

i know from experience. :usflag: :salute:

3. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Subscribed.

4. SRTLUVR

SRTLUVR Detailing "Go-to" Guy

#1) Scott, when the hell did you sign up over here???!! BOUT TIME!!!! :rockon:
    #2) I'll do my best to make it!
    #3) It was AWESOME to see all you guys again yesterday!!! Thoroughly enjoyed hangin with the BMOC crew again!!!! :D

5. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

The Wounded Warrior project is an AMAZING concept.

6. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

I took my son up to Dallas yesterday to cheer on a few of my buddies who participated in the Wounded Warrior half marathon. Learning more about this and what a great thing it is, I had no idea of how many men and women totally rely on the services and contributions it provides.