10 car transport to the Feb 16th Bradenton, FL event

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by FlyByU, Jan 4, 2010.

1. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

We started the discussion here in this thread.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=197826

We have 7 confirmed as of now but really need a couple more to make it affordable.

A few are flying down and will pick up their car when they get there. Some of us are car pooling in a mini-van and splitting the drive and fuel costs.

Our cutoff confirmation date is has to be pretty soon to make this doable.

If you are considering getting in on this please decide soon and let us know ASAP.

The cost is $5200 round trip for the 10 car carrier. We'd like to split it 10 ways which is a stea, it would cost that much in fuel alone if you drove your carl. jsjahonda has confirmed all the details with the company. Pickup would be around Saturday Feb 13th on Long Island, NY. We have gotten approval for pickups along I-95 if that would help you do this. The return pickup will be on that Wednesday Feb 17th. The dates are somewhat flexable but will need to get nailed down real quick as well.

If you decide to join us, a deposit will be needed as well.

Here is a link to the actual event.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=190862

2. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

Bump

3. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Dan, can you give me some details on this event. Is it at Bradenton Motorsports? What does the event entail. The track is 30-45min away from where I live and there is any sort of event concerning any type of SRT vehicle i'd like to go.

4. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

This event is being put on by Lou1355 and will be the kick off to a full year point series. It should be a blast and some of the fastest LX's are showing up for a great "put up or shut up" day :)

Not sure what other questions you might have that arent covered in the link I pasted above. Scott/1fast4dr can probably help you out as well since Billettech is sponsoring the event.

5. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

We meed 2 more for this to work. Any takers?

6. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Sorry Dan it was my fault, I didn't click on the 2nd link to the actual thread of the event. Awesome that its held at Brandeton Motorsports! I will be there spectating and taking pics/video recording.

Bump for 2 more to sign up! Sounds like its going to be a sick awesome event!!!!!

7. BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda Drive Hard or Go Home

BUMP,BUMP,BUMP,BUMP,BUMP

Come on guy's in know there are some fast member here that can make this trip, let go have some fun

let make this work