300C SRT with Pedders Track 2 and new Maggy wheels! PICS

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, Jun 14, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Hey guys thought I would give a lil update after I changed my 22" Vipers back to stock SRT Magnum wheels and tires. The lowering kit on there is the Pedders Track 2 package but the ride height would be the same if you went with new Shocks and Springs only (less than $1100 for all Shocks, Struts, and lowering spring with height of your choice!).

The Pedders springs I went with are the part number 7026R rears and the fronts are the standard lowering spring part number 2940.

I have had the kit for about 4 months or so, and I will tell you that driving the car is fun again! I was hating the body roll, the nose dive when braking and the rear dropping when I would firmly accelerate. Also when cornering I would many times lose the rear end swinging around and now with this kit all of that is gone!

Check out the new website if you have time, there are tons of pics and many solutions from just lowering with springs, to shocks and springs all the way up the ladder to a full race suspension with the Track 2 including springs, sways, shocks, struts, bushes, endlinks, camber kit adjustable and bump steer correction.

Here is the site call me with any questions, or email - I can find you a dealer close to schedule an appointment, or I can even drop ship parts for your installs!

Paul S (830) 743 2717 or [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

Looks great Paul! I'll probably be doing a Pedders full bush kit eventually as I've already invested a lot in the KW's and Hotchkis. It seems like something "always" better comes along just after you do a big mod! LOL