A MUST for Car Enthusiast

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by BOSChargerSRT, May 27, 2011.

1. BOSChargerSRT

BOSChargerSRT Full Access Member

A must have for those car enthusiast. Like many of you, I get tired of road trip bugs. It's a pain to clean and damages your paint. I've used blue masking tape and it's a pita to have to do. Talking with my buddy Ken (Talon), he told me about this product. Ken was amazed that I wasn't aware of this product, road wrap. Check it out, it's a real time saver and will give you that piece of mind. http://www.buyroadwrap.com/instructions.php I'm sure some of you may know of this product and if so.... shame on you for not sharing. LMAO!

2. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

That is pretty nice looking stuff...

3. BOSChargerSRT

Someone told me that pepboys has it, so I'll check this weekend and give it a try.

4. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

I've also heard horror stories about this product semi melting to hood... Just saying. There may be a very good reason why no one has been raving about this product?

Note: I have never tried the stuff personally. My comment above is second and third hand information.

5. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

ewww. Should be easy enough to test. Put it on something painted, put that in the oven with a meat thermometer. Try like what? 200* maybe? How hot can a black hood get?

6. BOSChargerSRT

I'm going to give it a try and give my thoughts after.

7. TALON

TALON SRTV8

I've been using Road Wrap for more than a year now with no problems. I used it on my last two trips to Spring Festival, and everywhere I go if it's more than say, 40 miles from home... Love the stuff!! :D