Aug 1st Welcome Home the troops Car Show

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by claude9039u, May 4, 2009.

1. claude9039u

claude9039u Full Access Member

Aug 1st Welcome Home the troops Car Show
    Sponsored by High Horse Performance[​IMG]

The 3rd Annual Welcome home the Troops Car Show is a go again for August 1st 2009 Saturday with a rain date of August 2nd Sunday. The hours are from 1PM to 5PM. This is a 100% free event!!! Food will we carnival type of food. Make sure you bring your family because this is a family filled fun event. Show are Veteran’s coming home from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars that we support them!

Ok update the show is still on Aug 1st rain date Aug 2nd. So far I have 325 cars I did not open this event up to the general pubic because its a free event. So I only contacted car clubs so far I have the following clubs Corvette, Mustang, Porsche, BMW, Dakotas, LX's, Camero, several muscle car and Historic clubs. We will be having free food hot dogs, hamburgers, and popcorn etc. We have a live band, comedian, local kids gymnastic team, face painting, Delaware State Police dog presentation, Local fired department smoke house and a long list of other events going on. Remember this is a totally free event. I am requesting that if you are coming to the car show you be there by 11:30 AM as the cars are parked around the event. The event is from 1pm to 5pm. Hope to see you.

Oh and if you are a vet you could win an SRT Experience[​IMG]
    Location VA Hospital
    1601 Kirkwood Hwy
    Wilmington, DE
    Please post if you are coming because this is a free event and we are planning for 1500 people. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  2. Paxton

Paxton Addicted to speed

Count me in Claude...I'll be there. Great show and a great turn out last year!

3. claude9039u

Cool man you know it will be a great time like last year. And don;t forget to bring tghe kids.

4. claude9039u

Bump

5. claude9039u

Ok update the show is still on Aug 1st rain date Aug 2nd. So far I have 325 cars I did not open this event up to the general pubic because its a free event. So I only contacted car clubs so far I have the following clubs Corvette, Mustang, Porsche, BMW, Dakotas, LX's, Camero, several muscle car and Historic clubs. We will be having free food hot dogs, hamburgers, and popcorn etc. We have a live band, comedian, local kids gymnastic team, face painting, Delaware State Police dog presentation, Local fired department smoke house and a long list of other events going on. Remember this is a totally free event. I am requesting that if you are coming to the car show you be there by 11:30 AM as the cars are parked around the event. The event is from 1pm to 5pm. Hope to see you.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. claude9039u

Bump Bump Bump

7. claude9039u

We area still a go for tomorrow so see you there if you can make it! After the car show we will be heading over to HHP for a M&G and to make purchases at discount prices!

8. claude9039u

9. Stretch

Stretch Silver Supporting Members

Nice pics! Looked like a great time. Thanks for posting. Thanks to those who serve(d).

10. claude9039u

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009