color help

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by srt-4chick, Apr 8, 2008.

What color???

1. Yellow and Purple(what i have now)

6.7%
  2. Plum Crazy Purple and Silver

56.7%
  3. Yellow and Carbon Fiber

36.7%
  1. srt-4chick

srt-4chick Silver Supporting Members

I thought about that too after I did the poll......I think that would be hot....

2. srt-4chick

Yes I am...ur right.....and you love my yellow car just admit it.....

3. srt-4chick

Ur right there is I forgot about that....there are 2 of them that I know of in Colorado.....I think one would be hot im plum crazy

4. srt-4chick

Thats why im not sure what to do cause I like it the way it is.....I have had my car since 03 so im gettin a little bored with it but im NOT getting rid of it.....

5. Suga

Suga Over It!

What exactly are you painting Purple or getting CF? Like Side Skirts ? or hood? wing? I'd need more info to "visualize" it

I am against purple just never really been a fan. I know Purple compliments yellow ( I have a tattoo where it does too )

6. psi chick

psi chick New Member

just a fyi - there is a plum crazy neon. it's in greenland or something though, i'll see if i can find a pic of it.

7. srt-4chick

I was thinkin my whole car purple....with CF hood, trunk?...does that help?? I know its hard to see cause there are no purple SRT's which is kinda what im goin for something that no one else has.....purple and yellow go look good together which is why im having a hard time cause my car does look good......

8. srt-4chick

well crap.....the good thing is that far away....LOL

9. Suga

Suga Over It!

Post up a pic of your car now, since I've never seen it I can't picture what it looks like. I know they go well together, Hence my Tattoo! Or I never would have gotten that hehehe!

I thought I saw a pink SRT on the net a while back, I'd rock that, although I'm not an SRT4 kinda girl.

Depending on the purple I'd think the CF Hood & Trunk would look sweet. But purple is a very "stand-out-ish" color. Not my style but I think the CF would make it less over powering. Maybe CF side skirts?

Have you got an estimate? Sounds pricy as hell to get a car repainted. & In the long run I hope you plan to keep the car beacuse selling a purple car might be an issue. Although I am sure you're set on keeping yours. Just wanted to bring that to the table :)

10. psi chick

psi chick New Member

it is pricey. i got a quote as i originally wanted to do a two-tone eggplant and black theme on my car. it's going to run me about 4k to do it right, and that's with a deal because i know the shop. i still need to build my motor so i can't spend that kinda cash on paint at the moment.

the pink srt is horrible. everyone that's seen it in person says that the paint has tons of overspray and drips in it. i haven't seen it, the stuck up retarded ricer idiot slut whore bitch that drives it and i don't get along too well.

11. srt-4chick

I will post a pic here in just a min....

I wanted a white on before I saw the yellow to do white and pink....dont think I could do an all pink car......lol

The purple is the Charger purple...Plum Crazy Purple...theres one on here...charger chick

And yes I have thought about trying to see it but I dont ever plan on selling it so that shouldnt be an issue..... :) thanks for the thought though.....

12. srt-4chick

Yes it is pricey.....that another problem with it...LOL

I couldnt do all pink.....Wow I have a couple girls that I feel the same way about down here where I live....lol

13. Suga

Suga Over It!

Holy shit 4k for a 2 tone? Wow! That would look nice though with the black contrast.

Build the motor first, smart girl!!

Really? In pics it looks okay, where is that car at anyways? Hehe..well not all car girls can get along, some of us have too much brians to put up with the whore non-sence, So I feel you there.

Yea Pic will help, not like my opinion matters but eh what the hell

White and Pink, I could see that, Although, You're looking at an entire repaint anyways, wonder what pearl white would look like on an SRT4. Some cars can handle that color some cant. I do like that White they rolled out with in 05 WTF is that Artic White? On the ACR's? I know a lil SRT4 info.

I'll have to search. I think I know what you're talking about but I'd have to see a pic and see how it looks on a car, yano.

Sure no problem just though I'd throw the idea out there.

14. srt-4chick

yes they are...bring it......

15. psi chick

psi chick New Member

that 4k includes painting the engine bay, the door frames, sanding and painting the cf hood and trunk, and doing my rims over in a matte black. so it's a lot of work.

the pink car is in rhode island. i usually get along with car girls, but this one is just too much. she's crackhead skinny and thinks she's the hottest thing out there and sends naked pictures of herself to the entire new england crew. she's also the type that thinks she knows everything yet has virtually no performance mods, only a bunch of paint and odd looking ricer crap in the interior. she even started a thread on one board "updating" everyone about her "off-season progress", and it was all paint and cf pieces lol. she's just stupid really, and i can't stand stupidity.

16. Suga

Suga Over It!

Ah I see, Thats a good deal then. Gonna do it after you build your motor? I love Matte Black on rims! Good choice!

Ahhh RI for some reason I thought it was more west coast. Ugh car whore those are the WORST kind..and she wants respect after she does all that shit? I have a hard time respecting girls that down grade themselves, or those catty bitchy types that talk too much about others, I can't stand that. we're all here for one reason .

Nice of her to update everyone with her "lack" of progress, I hope I dont run into her anytime soon.

17. psi chick

psi chick New Member

i'm thinking about doing it after the motor build. i'm a little short on cash right now so the motor is taking priority. i'm hoping i can get at least the season out of it before she pops and i'll build it over the winter *crosses fingers* i don't think it's going to happen though lol

18. srt-4chick

Here Suga.....

[​IMG]

19. srt-4chick

Everyones opinion on here counts thats why I asked for EVERYONES opinion with a thread/post.....

If you go to the members list and find Charger Chick you will see here car in her profile

20. Suga

Suga Over It!

What are your build plans anyways? What is she running now?

Ah..I say go with a DEEPER purple, what's on there now? And I really like the CF look on yellow since its so bright and then the cf contrast. I vote for CF..unless you do a plum repaint.