Dodge Dart

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by DCAutoGeek, Jun 18, 2012.

1. DCAutoGeek

DCAutoGeek New Member

Greetings Moparians!

Just wanted to jump in here to say, hello! I got sucked into the SRT/MOPAR world early this year when I attended my first Moparpalooza. While I don't drive a Mopar (yet - have a second gen CTS-V right now) I'm a big fan of what Chrysler and its brands are doing.

Here is a post on the subject of Mopar, Ralph, and Moparpalooza:ROI of an Autograph

Why I'm here.

This Thursday I'll spend most of my day driving a new Dodge Dart. Rather than write a long review about what I thought, I wanted to reach out to you, the people of SRT to see what questions you had.

You know they won't talk about future product, but if you have any other burning questions regarding the car - Post them here and I'll follow up with a post w/ your Qs & As!

Happy Motoring,

Juan

2. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

I have yet to see or imagine what these look like but if they are small cars I would NOT be interested. I am hoping they come out with the Cudas though on a LY platform.

3. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

^ They are the replacement for the Caliber, so yes they are small. There are plenty of pics on the interwebs, and they are starting to show up at dealers now, so it'll only be a matter of time until you start seeing them IRL.

4. Bullishman13

Bullishman13 SRT8 Noob with a passion

I saw it at MOPARPalooza. Not a bad looking car.....but I'm with the Magnum Man, too small for me too.