Englishtown Dates

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by StevoSRT, Dec 20, 2007.

1. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

FUKK YEAH!!! afterwards we can get obliterated shithoused and :bottom:. Linz's parents got me a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey and we need to celebrate, I only got a week left!

2. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

man thats 6 and a half days longer than it should last! hahahha

3. markus

i know. i was gonna drink it tonight but i had to go to the gym. who knows. they also got me jack daniels marinade, not the store bought shit either. maybe ill do a whiskey day.

4. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

hahhaa mmmmmmmmm marinade

gotta have an acto or etown party day!

5. markus

sure, as long as theres an atco/etown day between now and the 4th

6. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

lets do it hahahaha

7. markus

im in!!!

8. psi chick

psi chick New Member

i usually leave around 3-330 so i'm there when gates open at 5. they start running around 6 usually, and end between 10 and 11 depending on how many people are there

sure will, i have some friends upstate and in ct that like that track, i'll be hitting it this year.

unfortunetly no, there aren't any. i wish there were. there was a track in long island but it closed two or three years ago.

i probably saw you out there "testing" our cars lol. i took a cutlass and/or a mustang out there many a year ago lol

there is nothing wrong with atco, it's just a hike for me. over 2 hours easy, etown and island are closer that's all.

9. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

thats cool...PM me on days when you go if you wouldnt mind me taggin along! haha

I didnt think there was which is a shame...but it couldnt hurt to ask...i thought i saw one by the mass/ny border? which is a little bit north for you but up by where i work in Dutchess its not too far

Erik doenst like it when you call 2 hours a hike hahahahaha but yeah...its a little far for an after work thing for me at least...

10. mjr5150

mjr5150 New Member

Englishtown is closed for the winter....re-opens March 1rst I believe . Weekends are aweful .....but usually the only option on the table for me . Between the bikes and imports blowing up/oiling the track.....it's easily two + hours between runs (you can stay there all day and be lucky to get 4 runs in ) . Test and tune on a wednesday or a friday night sounds good . ATCO is year round I believe .....and a better track (prep) from what I've heard by many ......just a bit further for me . But for the traveling Erik does.........I got nothing to bitch about . We should find out about renting the track just for us ....and splitting the cost . Get enough of us...and it might not be too bad . A buddy of mine just did a private track rental at ATCO . A little over 100 bucks a piece . Got in endless runs !!

11. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

between our jersey people...the NYC boys and girls...and us westcester peeps...and im sure Erik would be down if hes around...we could get enough for that...

12. psi chick

psi chick New Member

we rent out atco at least once a year, sometimes twice. it's great.

atco doesn't have better track prep, but it does have a slight downhill slant so you get better times lol. not nearly as bad as island though

13. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

hahaha...down hill hmmmm? haha...that sounds cool though...again...let me know if you wouldnt mind me taggin along!

14. markus

NO MEANS NO STEVE:busted:

15. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

hahahaha :rofl2: