Finally got the halo's for my 300 installed.

Discussion in 'Show & Performance' started by MOL, Jul 3, 2011.

1. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

I just need to give Wes & Steve a thank you for getting me a great set of halos for me to install in my 300. I talked to steve at SEMA last year about getting involved with us here at Show & Performance. I took me a while to figure out what I really wanted to do with my magnum but it was a real simple decision on the 300. When I got my ideas together I gave Steve a call and they handled it right away. The set for the magnum won't get installed until I get the next round of mods done to her (this ones a biggie so stay tuned for more details) but I got the set done for the 300 this last week. We used a set of bezels out of the 300S headlamps (which are black with the 4 circles still in chrome) and 6K halo's. My dad (Mr. bracket maker. lol) made a great bmount to hold the regulator the attachs to the front control module mount that allows access to all the screws on it and made the install clean (although it is hidden under the ABS cover) I will get some better pics and add them soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NO the fogs are not on that just how bright the halo's are. lol
    [​IMG]

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

*insert circus music here* lololol

They look great, Ralph.

3. BOSChargerSRT

BOSChargerSRT Full Access Member

Nice touch! Was the fog a pita to open up?

4. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Wow...that last pic makes it look like all you will ever need now, are just your halo's. It looks bright enough, that you will never need to turn your lights on again.

5. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

Easy to open. You cut them where the factory clues the lense to the housing.