First drive "in anger"

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by Speedy, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

Ok, to make a long story short I had to get to the hospital today, I was in serious pain but still seeing straight.
    Anyway, I have a 40 mile trip to the hospital and when emerging to the highway the engine had warmed up, foot down!
    No point in keeping it pinned as it will just leaving me wearing down the brakes as pepole dont move over fast enough as youre going 180...
    Stayed at 120 - 160 and she handles so well, a few slowdowns using all the force of the brakes and then hard back on it again.
    The ride was still comfortable enough (I needed that) and stable as hell even when slamming the brakes at 160, what a wonderful car I have!
    Now back home and feeling a lot better!:grin:

Fredrik:zorro:

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Ok, what the F^%$ did you do that warranted you to rush to the Hospital?

Glad you are ok.

3. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Appendix?

4. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

he got a paper cut...he just wanted to say "im rushing to the hospital" LOL

hopefully all's good dood

5. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

Bwaaahahaha, no, not an appendix, I haven´t had that but driving then? Well maybe. And no, it wasn´t a papercut, I wish it was though...
    A bit awquard but I did get hemroyd, and a bad one. It hurt so bad I couldn´t take a dump, downing painkillers just hardens your stommac as well, eventually this caused the pressure in my bowels to block the urine pipe so I couldn´t take a leak either!
    Imagine the pain of not beeing able to take a leak for twelve hours and you can see I was in a hurry...:cry:
    It takes so little to make one very little and humble, I don´t wish this to happen to anyone...
    Now back home and taking serious care of my stomac and generally being an ass on the internet!:grin:

Fredrik:)

6. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Ouch.

I would have never thought you to be "Full of Shit", but apparently you were. hahahahahahaha

Glad your doing better.

7. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Ah, I can see having that level of desperation in those circumstances. Glad you got it... uh, worked out. So you drive the Magnum with a donut cushion now? Oh wait, I do NOT want to know! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!