Home Depot Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by diegochrysler, Nov 26, 2007.

1. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

Home Depot Alert

A "Heads Up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works!

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Jason and I are on our way over there right now and no it’s not so I can find some work!

2. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

It took you a while (15 wallets so far) to figure this out......and you already know you are going to give up your wallet again this weekend? This must be a joke or you work for Home Depot and this is how you are drumming up business.

You must go there just to give them rides.........lmao

Hmmm...
    By the way......which Home Depot? I will just go and lock my wallet in the trunk.....lmao

3. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

wow, i always am smart enough to not bring my wallet........ i guess the girls do this for me because i am soooooo damn good looking!!!! hahahahahah

4. Zodiak

Zodiak King Donkey

LMAO!!!! Too funny!!! :thumb3:

5. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

WHERE IS THIS SCAM WHEN I NEED IT...like 3 or 4 times a day? :wallbash: hahaha

6. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

My only question would be what is jason going to do with the girls. Are you sure it was not drew and rick.

7. SanDiegoSRT8

SanDiegoSRT8 Hotbuns69

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!! :rofl2: