horrendous interweb conspiracy charged!!!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by uwsacf, May 16, 2008.

1. uwsacf

uwsacf Old Fart

2. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

wow.......just wow....

3. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

The interwebz iz serious.......

This is all over the news....

Some hack couldn't take the emotional letdown from a 'boy' on fuckin myspace whom she never met.....She's better off now....

*disclaimer* please don't burn my house down if I offend you.....besides, I have insurance...and guns.

4. kingnate

kingnate Full Access Member

The fact that a young girl hung herself is horrible but whats worse is a 49 year old had the time and drive to actually message her and do that. Honestly what the f*** is wrong with people? That is just so retarded I hope they sentence her to be sodimized with a pineapple daily.

5. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

WOW!

This is terrible ALL across the board... And my thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Megan.

Now, the lady who started this should definitely be punished. After all, she is 49 and Megan was 13.

The parents need to be accountable as well. They knew that Megan had a MySpace account which Megan was under the minimum age requirements to have. Also because Megan was being treated for ADD and Depression (with medication), the parents had NO business allowing her to be part of a place like MySpace that does nothing but make the illness worse!!!!

This is why I HATE MySpace. Too many weirdo's creaping around stalking the weak and clueless.

6. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Wow thats just wrong!!! that lady need to be shot!!!

7. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

mark and I are on there...enough said...:whistle:

this is why when Facebook was REAL Facebook it was cool...you had to have a CONFIRMED COLLEGE email address and only SOME colleges were a part of it...

does that stop everyone...no...but does it limit who can get on there...yes it does...

in THEORY the idea of social networking sites is a good idea...problem is that like anything...theres always the people there to ruin it...and even though those people are small in numbers...as you can see...they are big in impact....

for all the rents out there...keep an eye on the kiddo's...look at how it works...

i know 25 year olds who cant handle it let alone a 13 year old...the problem is that people are just friends with anyone who ask's them to be their friend lol....

I could go into great detail about these things as i was a part of an in depth research project into the dangers of them...but thats boring lol...

funny story though...

as a part of our presentation for the class on this semester long research project...we picked out a random person in the class (apologized to them in advance) and just proceeded to run down the list of all the information we found on them (just what it was...not sharing the actual info)...if you knew what people could find out about you (without even having to try) you'd probably crap yourself