I´m BACK!!!

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by Speedy, May 20, 2011.

1. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

After sitting out the dreaded winter with the Maggie safely tucked away in the garage it´s finally over!
    Pulled off the blower, got the Quaife installed and today I went and got the inspection done, the canned tune still in and just a big airfilter instead of the blower, perfect emmissions!
    Drove back to the shop and reinstalled the blower and connected everything, went for a testdrive and what a difference, I can now hold her sideways and adjusting the angle with the throttle with the car behaving predictiable all the time!
    There is now a big cloud of tyresmoke hanging over our little town and the streets have brand new marks saying its SUMMERTIME!!!:zorro:
    Washed her of and life was brilliant until my dad called and told me that my godmother is in the hospital with a heartattac, she will be ok and is allowed home by tomorrow, but it took the real joy of driving away...
    Anyway, damn its good to be in a real car again!:mains:

Fredrik:cheers:

2. Dookie

Dookie Foe twenny sics

Sorry to hear about your godmother...

Hard to imagine only being able to enjoy such a bad ass machine so little. Welcome back bud, let the fun times begin!