I think TNCharger is a Southerner...

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by 1bad4dr, Jul 24, 2011.

1. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

lol

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner? Here is a little test that will help you decide.

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you,screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you... You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do youdo?

Democrat's Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day. Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus. This is all so confusing! ...............................

Republican's Answer:BANG! ...........................

Southerner's Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG!Click
    Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!' 'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?! '
    Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
    Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

2. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Well I sure aint no damyankee.....LOL>...:tooth:

3. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

Did you find a car in your yard the last time you cut the grass?

4. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

What do mean by "cut the grass"??.....is that anything like cutting cheez?

5. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Hahaha! I guess I'm a Southerner too... Nothing makes a Californian step back from me faster than mentioning my Alabama/Tennessee/Kentucky heritage.

6. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

You know..... the stand up and walk behind push thingy with the "wirly blades". I think it is still called a "push mower" nowadays.
    Regretably.....y'all should not use one in your bare feet.

Talk about Tennessee heritage....my . grandmother on my father's side was a Giles (Giles county in TN). The Giles family settled TN before it was a state.
    I grew up in Memphis and left Tennessee in 1975.
    My dad still lives south of Nashville.
    I still have a lot of family in Tenn.

Sent from my new fangled NS1Droid using Tapatalk Pro.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  7. ChargerGirl

Yeah, my mother's family is related to the Shelby family that Shelby County was named for and the reason both my mother's and her brother's middle names are Shelby. I'm also related to the Gores as in *gack* Al Gore on Mom's side of the family. I was born in Tuscaloosa, AL, to a Crimson Tide alumni, grew up north of Nashville in UT Volunteer fanatic country, and finished high school in Kentucky before moving to Memphis and finally escaping the South altogether in 2002.

8. Muellge

Muellge the Big Greasy

They employ a sterotype in assuming that because you're from a certain part of the country you must possess stereoypical traits.

You say escape. Was the geography something from which you needed to escape?

9. ChargerGirl

Family issues, crazy ex-boyfriends, the humidity. I still miss the food and having a hope of affording a house.