Interesting facts about you.

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by Mains, Feb 18, 2008.

1. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

I own a green anaconda
    a 7 foot long super albino tiger reticulated python
    a 4 foot albino lavander reticulated python
    and own 2 very exotic bengal cats

2. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

I hope they escape and bite your bitch ass while your sleeping LOL

3. StillANeon

StillANeon Full Access Member

Sweet. =)

I don't drink pop/soda either.

I don't like the law.

4. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

I think I have an enlarged prostate. I have to milk my pre prostate region (perineum) when I pee to get the last few squirts out. No shit!!

5. Stretch

Stretch Silver Supporting Members

It's probably just swollen from all the wear and tear!

6. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

And......you're dead too! Sleep tight!!!! LOL

You weren't that hard on it....from what I remember! "here comes the ether bunny!!!"

7. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

i dislocated my arm from my shoulder socket 4.5 inches. my arm was hanging loose totally because i ripped all the ligaments and partially tore my bicep muscle. my xray looked like something out of the xfiles and so cool i decided to keep it. i got surgery about 4 years ago now and rehabed so hard its now the strongest part of my body....well, second strongest. :zorro:

fuck rick, my older bro has the same problem. i give him shit constantly cause he has to sit to take a piss.

8. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Cool thread!

I was a Wyoming Highway Patrolman on I-80 for almost 11 years, left for a much better paying job.

The nature of that job means you see a lot of car wrecks and injured people, etc...but one event is worth noting to me:
    One summer night I got a call to meet some motorist waaaaaay down a low travelled highway who drove up on some wreck with where the driver had been ejected. I was ready to go home and do whatever I had planned and was pissed off the whole way down there because it was going to be HOURS before I got home now. I get there, talk with the motorist briefly and she leaves. Sure enough, upside down pick-up, snapshot of dude's life scattered around from the roll-over, and dude face-down in the sagebrush. I make the appropriate calls to get coroner headed, tow-truck headed, etc. I do the appropriate paperwork for the dude's belongings bla la bla. Now check this: I am on an almost deserted highway, beautiful summer night, walking around a deceased dude, doing my job, all pissed of because I am missing some BBQ at home where people are having a good time...
    I can't find anything with a name on it in the pick-up and am even more jacked-up because I get oil on me trying to look in an upside down cab for his stuff. I look at the dude and see a wallet bulge in his back pocket. (Getting to the point of this long-winded story...) I walk over, kneel down and grab the wallet out of this guy's back pocket of his Levi 501's and open it and read a note written by a child saying "I am so exited you are comming home dad" with some other drawings on it. Hmmmm, maybe this guy has a reason to be more pissed off than I was...he is going to be later than I am... It hit me how f$#@ing little clue I really had about life.
    That moment changed me forever. Needless to say, I see "things" differently to this day and love every single minute I have with my family and people I know.

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  9. Prof

Prof Cantankerous Old Fart

Perspective is always a good thing!

Nice post.

10. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

I was ranked 5th in Texas High School Cross Country and ran a PB of 4:38 in the mile when I was a senior had a full ride to a few colleges in hand but opted to get in to Univ. of Texas business school where I met my now ex-wife which in turn gave me the best gift I will ever get, my son. My son has made me become a better person, more loving and understanding things I did not get from my father growing up. Funny how things turn out just by going with your gut instinct I knew I could go to these other colleges but I really wanted to go to UT as their business is one of the best.

11. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

mention the bar wade!!!

and Jon .. nice post man

12. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

Me, well Hmmmm... I have owned over 300 cars in my life and at this moment, I have 23 cars, two motorcycles, a "mini" chopper, a go-cart, two lawn tractors! Of our current cars, we have three magnums.... an SRT, an R/T. (just bought this one), and an SXT, and we are going to look at another this weekend!!! YUP, I'm "CAR CRAZY"! Of all of my cars, my favorite was my 68 Z/28; guess it musta been the 4-speed! I also collect 1/24 die casts cars, mostly dub citys and low riders and YES, lotsa Nascars too!

13. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

One night in the summer of '84, I inseminated 37 cows. No not artificially inseminated, I actually inseminated them. Since that day, I don't drink anymore.

14. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

awesome story. its something like that which puts your life into perspective.

15. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

16. durangatang

durangatang asphaultmeltingeuphoria

Damn Jon, that made me think twice too. Nice post, thanks

17. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Good stuff. I've decided I really am a boring person and that that's ok.

18. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Hey you popped out a kid bigger than a grown mans turd that in itself is a MAJOR accomplishment, one that none of us guys can duplicate....kuddos to you for that:huglove:

BTW ^^^^^That was a compliment its late and that was the best I could do for comparrison

19. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Well, she was two and a half pounds and she was trying to come out belly first so they had to cut me open below the bikini line, so that my torso looks like a weird ass smiley face now, but ok. Sounds more "OMG!" than interesting, but compliment appreciated. :ilovesrtc:

20. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Oh and you have boobs and we (well some of us men) dont