Just wanted to say thank you to some great customers and freinds.

Discussion in 'Show & Performance' started by MOL, Mar 30, 2011.

1. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

Show & Performance had a great month of March. So I thought I would take a minute to post up some pics of a few comleted projects that got done in time for Spring Fest 6. And also a thank you to all the customers that bought coolant bottles, abs covers, & fuel system upgrades.

sogfrank's 300 srt: Powder coated factory wheels, intake manifold, false firewall, valve covers, radiator cover, & abs cover in brilliant black. Painted coolant tank in brilliant black.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hecgarcia83's magnum srt: Custom built 6.1L motor by S&P. Painted false firewall, abs cover, & fuse box cover in inferno red. Polished intake manifold & t-body. All new billet tech polished under hood kit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tmagnum's '05 magnum 5.7L hemi: 6.1L intake manifold conversion with powder coated gloss black manifold. Billet tech valve cover with '06 coil conversion.
    [​IMG]

And last but not least. lol
    Chargerjay's charger srt: Magnason supercharger install with custom polished intake manifold, S&P stage 2 fuel line kit, t-body, & supercharger pulley brackets. Chrome bolt package for supercharger. New l.e.d. under hood and grill lighting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Awesome.

Tom's bay looks great with the 6.1 conversion.

And you know I LOVE Jay's whip.

3. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

Stunning work as usual Ralph, really nice to see you at SF!

Fredrik:grin: