New Option, Check it out Pedders TOURING PACKGE!

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, May 22, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

PEDDERS TOURING PACKAGE!

Hey guys just wanted to be sure you all knew about another option for lowering your LX with Pedders Bits! In addition to the amazing Track and Street packages we also offer a TOURING PACKAGE!

This kit is perfect for those who want to drastically improve the appearence and handling of your 300C, Charger or Magnum including the RT, SRT and V6models - All while keeping you in the good graces of your spouse (not that I would know how to do that :love: ).

Kit includes:

LX GSR Rear Shock $110.47ea (2)
    LX GSR Front Strut $244.24ea (2)
    LX Sports Ryder Front Coil $89.62ea (2)
    LX Rear Spring (2)You may choose from any of the following rear coils 7026L, 7026R, 7980, 7981 (different ride heights to match your needs!) $89.62ea
    LX Bump Steer Correction Kit $81.56 (1)

PRICE UNDER $900.00

If you live in Ohio, Indiana, or in New Jersey, Sacramento, San Antonio we have some NEW DEALERS FOR YOUR Suspension NEEDS and we can offer some specials for labor while training the dealers on installation!

If you have any questions, concerns or interested in a Special offer for installation specials in New Jersey, Indiana, Ohio or Sacramento give me a call or email!

Paul S.
    [email protected]

(830) 734-2717

2. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

great price..... how much does it differ in performance than the other set ups????

3. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Well you are not going to see the amazing benefit of the Bush kit, or the sways... But that also is something we can do later.

Remember anything we offer can be done in steps... This would be an awesome start to a great suspension!