Pedders Day Phoenix AZ June 7 Saturday!

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, Jun 5, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Hey guys just wanted to remind you of the Pedders Day this Saturday in PHOENIX, AZ JUNE 7.

The address is:

21242 N. Black Canyon Hwy
    Phoenix, AZ 85027

Phone 877.448.CARS

We will offer LIFETIME WARRANTY on all Pedders parts bought and installed that day, and also a free 28 point inspection so we can check out your bushings, and suspension parts. We can show you all the spots that need improvement!

There will be a Adams Polish rep there doing a detail on a Vette at 9-10 am and FREE lunch at around 1130 am.

There will be some sweet things to look at, for one is the Lamborghini with the engine out! ITS HUGE.... 7 Feet long hahahaha and a 750 HP twin turbo GTO we can mess with - I mean look at.

If you guys need directions call me at 830 743 2717 PAUL.

[email protected]

2. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Here are some pics of things you will see!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Hey guys thought I would post some pics of the day we had today it was pretty amazing. The car (SRT8C) was keeping some goooood company. My Pedders Suspension I think makes the car sit right.

The Gallardo was cool to ride in, AWD and 600HP with a Pearl Coat on it, was pretty sick. The Cobra is NOT A KIT... Signed by Carroll Shelby too!

There were some sweet rides at the get together Today in PHX AZ at a nice ass shop called Anthem Motors. I met a couple C people and introduced them to the site, I hope they join!

Mine is the Silver C SRT8 Unfortunately LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]