Pedders Lx Touring Package

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by Mr. Moe, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Mr. Moe

Mr. Moe New Member

Well it has been about a montha nd now the system has settled in nicely on my MSRT. First off I would like to say thanks to Pete from Pedders and JOSH at HOP for the install.

Floating; If you thought your SRT rides likes a champ on stock suspension, then wai t til you get the LX touring Package. The car feels like it is floating, your mind tells you that your moving, but you don't feel the bumps and cracks in the road like before, it takes a fairly big divet in the road for you to fially feel something.

Handling: This Kit comes with the Bump Steer corrrection and oh my that little piece works wonders, the response when turning sometimes catches me off guard bcuz I usually wait the microsecond before the car reacts to my input, but now, Turn the wheel and BOOM she's rolling into the corners hot and heavy.

Looks: AWESOME, like I said it took her some time to settle down and man is she low. When I get my camera up and running, I will take some pictures and add it to this post.

All in all, if you want to lower your ride, get great handling capabilities at a great price, this kit is my recommendation.

2. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

Moe, I didn't even know you were getting this! You've been absent lately...

I'm glad you like your Pedders. Cost? Comparison to other suspension upgraded cars you've been in?