Pedders Shocks and Strut upgrade Charger, 300C Magnum under $500.00

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, Jun 25, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Pedders Shocks upgrade Charger, 300C Magnum under $500.00

Hey guys I wanted to be sure you saw the new offer from Pedders USA. This is the best price I have ever seen on Shock/Strut upgrade for the Chrysler 300C, Magnum and Charger.

This kit will actually allow you to choose your height without dealing with the load leveling rear end any more!

The kit will come with 4 shocks 2 front and 2 rear for $499.95. With that you can add any of our other products, like lowering springs (under $90.00 each), Bump Steer Kit (under $82.00 for the kit), front radius rod bushes (under $158 for both right and left), sway bar kits, bush kits and full race suspension kits like the Track 2 Package or drag racing package!

[​IMG]

Sports Ryder Shock Absorbers
    When it comes to lowered suspension Pedders Suspension has built its reputation on the ability to fine tune shock valving for precision handling and ride control. Utmost durability is also part of Pedders' commitment to our Sports Ryder customers. All Pedders Suspension Sports Ryder shocks and struts are manufactured with features specially designed for long life performance and reliability.

Beyond all else, Pedders Suspension has a comprehensive Sports Ryder range to meet the needs of all drivers and applications. The Sports Ryder SR1000 Series of hydraulic shocks fulfils the needs of drivers who demand firm wheel control for uncompromised handling.

The gas-charged GSR Sports Ryder shock range uses high nitrogen gas pressure to enable precise control without compromising on ride comfort. Sports Ryder sealed struts and cartridges are high performance, heavy duty replacement units which deliver a new standard of comfort and road holding ability for today’s high-tech, lighter sports vehicles.

Here are some pics for you to check out!

Call Paul 830 743 2717 or email me any time at all [email protected]

Thank you for your support!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  2. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

I have afco drag suspension on the rear of my car. What can you guys do for the front that will help with all the over steer and maybe help wtih the handeling

3. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

I would do a stiffer sway, struts, springs and at minimum the Bump steer kit (only $82.00) and the Radius Rod Bushings ($158). Those are the ones I see that cause the most slop and trouble.

email me or call me tomorrow I can work something out for free shipping, or something!

4. HalV48

HalV48 They Call Me Patron

Great deal Paul

5. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Sold 5 sets thank you guys, but I need to sell 5 more tomorrow to keep my job... OK well I mean make the boss happy!

Come of guys $499.95 is crazy!

Normally over $712.00

Call Paul at 830 743 2717 or 623 341 9797