Pedders TRACK 2 Install/Parts 50% off! One car needed in IN or IL, KY, OH LOOK!

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, May 14, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Hey guys and gals my name is Paul, I am the newest addition to the Pedders USA team supporting the Internet Sales on all of the LX forums! I have been told I HAVE to give away a Full TRACK 2 Suspension kit at HALF OFF PARTS and LABOR! :racing:

I owned a 300C back in 2005 and now I drive a 300C SRT (pics below). I've been on the forums here for a few years loving all of the LX's and the amazing people customizing their cars.

I had the pleasure of getting one of the first 3 Track 2 suspension kits in the Nation on my 300CSRT8 and I am a firm believer in the amazing differences. This kit drastically changed the look and feel of the car - actually to my surprise. I really didn't want to lower my car because of the harsh ride, but I loved the custom look of all lowered cars. I was supremely happy to have such a firm, smooth, stable, planted ride with the look of a lowered vehicle.

Some of the things I noticed in the 300C and the SRT is the car seems to float even on smooth roads, it was rough over bumps (lots of steering wheel movement over bumps), I was losing the rear end easily when accelerating around turns :mrgreen: and it seamed to me the car just was not wanting to hook up!

The Pedders Track 2 kit is a complete package that changes all that and more - It includes everything from bushes (weak spot of the lx's), shocks, struts, springs (many heights to choose), bump steer kit (highly needed for) and more... (http://www.peddersusa.com/Solution_Chrysler.htm).

Here is what I need you do. Shoot me an email or PM with pictures of your LX (can be a 5.7 or 6.1 Charger, Maggy, or Chrysler 300C), also tell me what you like least about your LX suspension, where you are located and your contact phone number. Also please post to this thread any likes or dislikes about your LX suspension.

The install will be done in Greenwood, IN 46143 at a Authorized Pedders Dealer!

MY INFO!

Paul S
    [email protected]
    (830) 743-2717

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Wow Paul congratulations man.

Please have Mike or Pete request that we add you to their forum as a Moderator.

3. HalV48

HalV48 They Call Me Patron

Hey Paul, Congrats Buddy.

What Ron said.