Power Big Meet

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by Speedy, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

This weekend it was again time for the Power Big Meet in Västerås, Sweden.
    Its the biggest american carmeet in the world of its kind, I took Maximilian and went just for the final day on saturday, insane amounts of vintage american cars as its mainly 50s and 60s cars there, from complete rustbuckets to world class restorations that are more furniture than cars, hot rods and the like.
    Only saw one Charger (yellow Super bee), two Challengers (both SRT8s) and two more Magnums (one SRT from Switzerland and one RT from Sweden), lifted the hood on mine and left it to walk around and see all the cars, didn´t get close to see them all as there were over 10.000 cars there just on saturday...
    Noticed that a lot of pepole took a long look under the hood, not to many blown new cars here.
    Exellent day, warm and sunny, just looking at pepole makes for a laugh, rockabilly is huge among these pepole and its completly different from the carmeets I´ve seen in the US, not better or worse, just different.
    Have a look at www.bigmeet.com for info, anyone in Europe for next years edition make sure youre there, it will be the 35th anniversary...

Fredrik:D