Random deer pics of the day

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by King Savage, Dec 18, 2010.

1. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Lol...I guess on that thought, firing off as many bottlerockets as you could at them would be even more fun.

Better yet, my miniature dachshund, who could care less about the deer but loses his feeble mind over a laser pointer...I'll just run the pointer right at the deer and his little legs will make sonic booms as he tries to catch it. ROFL

2. Dookie

Dookie Foe twenny sics

lmao...definitely a video moment...you better post it!

3. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

:stupid:

4. King Savage

You know, I am all over that.

Speaking of my (wife's) dogs...we have this miniature dachshund puppy that has elephant ears and hauls ASS everywhere it goes...totally hilarious. Yesterday I had her down in the grass doing her thing...when she got done she smoked a trail back to the house like usual, but when she got to the 5 cement steps up to the deck, she stopped a foot short or so and kind of hesitated before hopping face first into the vertical cement on the first step. I laughed so hard I couldn't talk for a minute.
    Aaaaanyway, I go inside and my wife is looking around on the bathroom floor...she dropped a bunch of Xanax pills and was trying to find them all...and was coming up short I bet you $10 the stupid puppy, which eats anything, down'd them. ROFLMAO
    True story.

5. King Savage

Driving through town a few days ago and these 4 were absolutely shredding this guys yard...big LOL. There was a nice 4X4 in velvet that wandered around back...huge body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bye-bye flowers:
    [​IMG]

6. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

Haha, see my post in the other forum...

Fredrik:D

7. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Good thing it wasn't your yard, eh Jon?

My parents planted clover in their back yard to give the deer something to eat other than their flowers and plants. Well, they added an electric fence as well. haha Deer are trainable. They do NOT go near the fence.

8. King Savage

Lol

We have so many deer I am not sure I can identify the same one twice...other than the monsters!

I recently fenced in my new Aspens as they were getting their leaves stripped at night. I had 5 tiny trees growing by chance below this older Aspen...2 nights ago deer stripped most of the leaves off of them...arg!

[​IMG]

9. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Gotta do the electric fence. You can find affordable DIY kits at your local hardware store. Deer will bypass the regular fencing once they figure out its safe and easy.

Good luck brotha.