Richmond, VA M/G on 13 February 2010

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by Silo Toy Box.com, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Silo Toy Box.com

Silo Toy Box.com New Member

This is copied from another forum, but figured I'd post it here for others to see.

Richmond, VA M/G on 13 February 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Locations:
    Boychiks Deli
    4024-B Cox Rd.
    Glen Allen, VA 23060

Hooters
    7912 W Broad St
    Richmond, VA 23294-6306
    (804) 270-9464
    www.hootersofrichmond.com

Time line:
    1000: Breakfast at Boychiks Deli
    1400: Meet at Hooters

40+ listed attending so far....

2. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

This is a homecoming party for Matt McKenzie as he will be coming back from Iraq. There will be Jeep owners from all over the country and one from Scotland attending. Myself and Wendy are going and later next year back for Matts Wedding in Conn.

I want to thank Boychiks for doing alot of the leg work and providing his family restaurant for breakfast and arranging hotel information.

I'm also very happy to announce that Matt has been assigned to Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX!!!! That puts my Monkey Ballin brother only 3 hours away from me.

You dont have to be a SRT Jeep owner to attend it would be great for as many members to come if possible. This is just a small tribute to Matt for his long commitment to protecting our freeedoms and being part of baddest MF Military in the World.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  3. Silo Toy Box.com

Silo Toy Box.com New Member

sweet my rig will have Texas plates, even though I spend most of my time here in Richmond, VA. Does this mean I have to wash it? is there a prize for the dirtiest rig (because mine would win right now) I hate saying that, but it's true right now. I just got back from driving from Texas to Virginia. I can't wait to get back home to Texas