Ryan Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by MotherMopar, Dec 2, 2007.

1. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

I just thought that one of our beloved members, Ryan (aka: diegochrysler) may be feeling down on himself lately, and might need a little 'pick me up'. So, everyone, please post something nice about Ryan, or something about him that you appreciate. Kind of like a big, internet group hug!

Remember: the number of posts will speak volumes on how much you care!

I'll start!!!

I appreciate Ryan for taking all the heat for the rest of us when he nearly got banned last week.

2. Goats

Goats God of skittles

who?

3. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

And when it looked like he wasn't going to quite make it (even after pissing off the entire staff and the srt6 contingent) Ryan picked up the ball and made the extra effort for a few more yards by pissing off the entire srt4 contingent as well...

[this whole thread should probably get deleted too :rofl2:]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  4. obiwan

obiwan New Member

One can get banned from this site?

With the lot that came over from the district, and the um, activity that occurred on that site, who'd a thunk it true.

5. SRT4Does12s

SRT4Does12s New Member

i had a cupcake once... i guess i missed that thread /sad

6. Quick

Ryan failed, so apparently not.

7. MotherMopar

OMG! What? Are you serious?!!? How the hell did he manage that?

According to Eastlake Queertette Mission Statement, Section 1, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1... that means he accomplished the much coveted "Perfect Trifecta".

Before he gets his award, the rest of us (Rick, Drew and I) will need to see proof of this SRT4 doings.

Wow, and I thought that he just liked pissing the women off at work with lude, sexual comments. The boy's branching out more than I thought!

8. MotherMopar

True. I begged, pleaded and nearly did unspeakable things to get him banned, and the SOB is still around... kind of like a bad case of the clap.

9. Quick

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9214#post9214

10. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

I have yet to post anything about an SRT4 or SRT10 and now I'm getting thrown under the bus in the SRT4 area. WOW, Jason as a staff member do you have access to my password????????????????? :busted:

QUICK I have no idea what your talking about bro! I even went through the thread you posted in your later thread and I'm still lost. Oh, crap maybe I just confused myself again, not hard to do when I hang out with Jason at work. :doh:

11. MotherMopar

I read it, and it looks like he irritated one member... I'm not sure if this passes the "Perfect Trifecta" standards set forth by the "EQ" Mission Statement. However, it is a 2/3 vote. I vote nay. Drew? Rick?

12. Quick

Well, <|SRT-4|> said something to the effect of "Threads like this are teh LAME. Why would these two even be compared is beyond me. It's like Mustang guys calling SRT-4's gay when they get ass raped.". There's the representation from the SRT-4 contingent reflecting their feelings as a group. I think that qualifies.:thumb:

13. diegochrysler

AGAIN, bro have no idea what you are talking about. SRT-4 is quoted and I again never said anything about any SRT4 much less SRT10. I made a "JOKE" nothing more than a general "JOKE" I hope everyone understands what that is about an SRT6, but not an SRT4. Maybe you should talk to SRT-4 or reread the whole thread. Just an idea.........

14. MotherMopar

Unfortunately, it is no longer up to me. This can and will likely be a drawn-out, highly debated topic behind closed doors. Receiving this award is akin to winning a Nobel Peace Prize, or getting into the Guiness Book of World Records for number of nipples.

15. MotherMopar

I have a better idea. Go onto the SRT4 section and really get them fired up, then this will end the debate, you'll get the "Trifecta" award, and hopefully, you'll get banned for life. Everyone's gotta have goals in life, Ryan. Don't be skeered.

16. Quick

Let's see, there wasn't any clapping, no beans, but he was inspired to post... why? I think that qualifies. [ps. you're just using reverse psychology on Momo aren't you. so you can get awarded that trifecta thing]

17. diegochrysler

I already own the TRIFECTA THING in real life! I'm married, folicly challenged and my wife has put 50lbs on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for doing Sprint/Olympic Triathlons, half marathons, road/mountain biking or anything that takes more energy than pushing the buttons on the remote!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

ummmmm lets not ryan...... do not follow this advice.....you will thank me later!!! you should be this guy >>>> :ilovesrtc:

19. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

ryan - this does not put you into any special catagories...... now tell me you are married, folicaly challenged and LOST 50lbs and you will be special!!!! hahahahaha

20. MotherMopar

Fudge that! If he had ANY ballz left, he'd do it RIGHT NOW! Then, ban his asz! DO IT! BAN HIM! DO IT! BAN HIM! DO IT! BAN HIM!

Better yet, have him post "Bobbing for Apples"!!!