Slide Show of Viet Nam Homecoming @ CMS

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by NOTPAID4, Mar 31, 2012.

1. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

First let me say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to all the DSM members that came out today to not only support ME but all the other Viet Nam Veterans as well. It was a special moment for me to meet up with the DSM folks and ride in together. What an HONOR for ME!
    So sorry we kind of got split up but I did have to check on some important issues relating to Agent Orange.

I also had the pleasure of seeing my Brother BOB (Also a Viet Nam Veteran), my TWO daughters Tammy and Tracey and my Grandson Winston. So nice to see them showing there support as well.

I had the GREATEST time today meeting so many other Viet Nam Veterans and finally getting some REAL Heart Felt THANK YOUS! I met ONE guy that was actually stationed where I was and we chatted for a good bit. He remember seeing my squadron patch (The Rat Pack) while he was there the year after ME. Seeing the "Wall" is so eerie to me and upsets my stomach to think of all that died on there for their Greatest Sacrafice to our COUNTRY!

Now for a slide show... Hope to get some more pictures from my daughters to add more later.

But for now.... here is what I have.

*** Just Click on this image ***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MADDOG

MADDOG SRT Driver

Awesome~!~!~!

3. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Great to hear nam vets getting the honors they deserve..

4. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

^ x2...what he said! :usflag: :salut: