Sometimes you just have to do it?

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by scootz, Nov 23, 2007.

1. scootz

scootz New Member

Would like to share my experiance today!

:drool:I was merging on I4west from Debary Fl. I noticed a grey CTS on my bumper .I do the thing we all would,drop 2nd gear an hit it.Not that my car is anything special but it's not slow. [yes legmaker red does make it faster]This guy is grining as I look in my mirror.It was a 06 CTS-v .Have any of you guys run one of these ?I was very suprised! I know we are about the same weight ,same gearing,an same engine.Theirs something to be said for cubic in.I just never expect 4 doors hehehehehehe to move like that.i have run a few srt8 an theirs something special about seeing them move out:drugs:

The guy was nice enough to wave an I think his wife peed her pants.Their was alot of traffic an we were going waaaaaaaaaay to fast 140+.I am not sure if he had anything done but if he had the room he would of pulled on me.I'm not a fan of dropping 3rd at 100 but it was aparent he had no issues with it!:censored:just looking to see if any of you guys have ran one an what your experiance was?:thanks:

2. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Finally ran one in August from a dead stop....ATE IT...Yum. Kind of like a crusty caviar on a Ritz cracker. Course, he had no traction at all outta the hole lol. Not that it would of mattered. In his defense, he was BONE stock where I was not. Didn't detract from the feelings I had after a fresh kill lol. :aggressive:

3. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Yea, it is kind of boring for me anymore. lol

4. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

wow ed, 140+ on I4...... can you say JAIL TIME!!!!! hahahaha have yet to run against one, but would be very interested to see how things would turn out. of course if i was like ron, ya know blown and all, i mightr be bored as well!!! hahahaha