South Jersey crew **Nifty Fifties Turnersville** bunch of a**holes!

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by Mango, May 15, 2008.

1. Mango

Mango New Member

Ok so apparently, every Thursday night a bunch of car guys get together at the local Nifty Fifties in Turnersville, NJ. My dad and I pull up in my Jeep SRT8 to go in for some food, and I notice the cars, so I figure I have a pretty cool truck so I'll pop the hood. I back my truck in, pop the hood and my pops and I start to walk in for food. This douche whistles at me and yells "Hey Buddy." and proceeds to walk over all big and tall like I'm some criminal. He then proceeds to tell me, in the most rude of manner:

"This cruise is for 79' and older vehicles ONLY. So you need to put your hood down and turn your truck around."

He makes this spinning gesture with his hand, and starts to walk away like he just won a great battle. Now, I am the most understanding person. If he would have simply said "Hey man, nice truck! But this cruise is for 79 and only vehicles so if you could just put your hood down that would be great."

That would have been a bit nicer. But instead, he was a total DOUCHE. My Dad and I just looked at each other like "Who the hell does this guy think he is?"

I mean, we are all car guys....couldn't you at least be respectful to one another. What is this hobby coming to when fellow aficionados can't get along.:stars:

2. Jred22

Jred22 Sunday School Jones

And then you walked up to him and said "Hey buddy, go f*ck yourself", as you make the little spinning gesture with your middle finger instead, then you slammed his head into the side of his car, and told him his car sucks as you walk away to get some food with pops.

Story complete.

3. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

Wow.... What a total jerk! I love all cars; new and old!

Attached Files:

4. 0 60 gone

0 60 gone New Member

I Like That Ending Of The Story.

5. Mango

Mango New Member

Dude you have no idea how livid I was! But I held my composure. I did say to him "Look we are all car guys, you can't appreciate all cars?" and he says "Look we don't want any tuner cars here..." so I laughed out loud and cut him off and said "You have NO idea what this is?" as I pointed to my truck. Then my Dad just said "Look it's not worth it let's just move the car." so we moved to another spot far away from the precious Camaro's and GTO's and other common classic muscle cars that are so precious.

I wanted to do a Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick to his face. :hypno:

EDIT: I'm posting on the VW Forum I'm on, we're going to hold our next VW Meet & Greet Thursday Night at the same place. LMAO. This guy will get what's coming to him.

6. Jred22

Jred22 Sunday School Jones

Yeah, and then you said "here let me show you what this is prick", and you grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed his face into your steaming hot intake manifold. As the smell of burnt pig flesh filled the air, you repeatedly slammed the hood on the back of his head. Then you and pops walked inside to get a bite to eat.

7. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

That sucks....

We have a Rants and Raves forum that is used for stories such as this.

Aaaaaand, you can even use foul language in that section... hehe

8. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

That wasn't cool at all. I DO love the idea of having another show of cars there the same night lol...I would bring the Jeep as well ;)

9. BillsHoe

BillsHoe NOT NEW 2THIS TRUE 2THIS

We Had The Same Issue For A Collection To Donate. We Dint Want To Show Motor On Race Car But Tell Them We Are Paying To Hang And They Gave Us Shit And Asked Us To Leave The Parking Lot. We Didn't Leave And They Took Our Donation.

10. Mango

Mango New Member

OH I didn't know about the rants/raves section. Sorry bout that! I was thinking more in line of telling the locals, maybe drum up some support and next Thursday get a bunch of people to raid their stupid little car show.

Sounds childish? Yes. But it's fun! I have about a dozen VW guys that are going to roll up there next thursday already LOL

The sound of the devils own sewing machine....a flurry of turbo 4 cylinders. I bet by next thursday I'll have 30 dubbers up there. I'll take lots of pics hahaha

11. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

haha i love raids! id have told that faggot to go f*&kin f*&ck himself and then call him alot of belittling things

12. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Well, I wouldn't condone anything like that. but if you put a VW with the hood up in about every 4th or 5th spot... "oh yea, we always park this way so people can back back up a bit when they take pics".

13. SharaDon

SharaDon Supporting Vendor

I've been through this at my shop www.sharadon.com When Jerry rolled in with his 05 rumble bee.

I had plenty of old school guy's saying, "what are you doing with this thing"?? I keep telling them this engine is going to be the next legend.

Now they look at it with respect. They know what the lattest gen Hemi is capable of. We've pissed off a few of them by showing them our tail lights. (in a 4x4 truck lol )

REAL car guy's will give respect because they know. Posers are just that,,, posers. Ignorant and in there own world.

14. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Well said...

15. HoP Racing

HoP Racing Mad Scientist

Like anything good came out of any of the big three from the years of 73 to 79. Should of told him to take his smog chocked polluting p.o.s. 78 wannabe Camaro to the crusher and then take what little money was left and use it as a down payment for a pissed off SUV SRT8.

16. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

RESPONSE:
    "Ya know, Camaros are like penises- every guy has one.
    Yours looks red and small. Sorry to hear that.
    "

FIN.

17. claude9039u

claude9039u Full Access Member

Mango just say the word and we the DVMMC - Delaware Valley Modern Mopar Club will pay a very respectful visit to this M&G or whatever its called and show them what muscle car are He he he :)

18. SpaRTan8

SpaRTan8 New Member

LOL THis is going to piss you off more. My son and I went to that VERY SAME meet last night and I parked my car next to the waterfalls. No one said a damn thing to me about where I could park. Many of them know me from the Crosskeys Checkers meet on tuesday.:tomato:

19. Mango

Mango New Member

Hey Claude!! Thanks for the support man, I have to find when your next meet & greet is. A buddy of mine, Brent (yellow super bee w/ viper rep wheels) is in your club.

20. Mango

Mango New Member

No WAY!!! Are you kidding me??? Did you see the guy with the hat and white beard?? That was the prick who said this to me. I can't believe that man....

I'm always at the Fudd on Fridays, maybe I'll see you there.