Thinking about lowering? Check PICS and QA

Discussion in 'Pedders Suspension' started by hemi4me?, May 31, 2008.

1. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Hello everyone thinking about lowering your LX? Post up any questions you might have here, and we at Pedders USA will try to help you the best we can!

I was just talking with a couple members on another forum about lowering and making some suspension changes. The main concern seemed to be they wondered if making changes to the ride height could harm the car. Well, I want to tell you that is not the case at all if done correctly. In fact its quite the opposite!

I have been riding on my suspension bits (Pedders Track 2) now for over 6 months and I will tell you all the changes I made were a complete improvement from factory. Not only the look was improved (lowering about an inch keeping a nice rake) but also the handling and ride quality too. The ride before seemed to float, it was not smooth and it seemed to have way too much body roll. I was thinking if it was this soft it should at least be comfortable to drive, and it WASN'T! Since the upgrade I got to see some pics of my stock parts and I am even more HAPPY I MADE THE CHANGES!

I went with the Full TRACK 2 Race suspension its filled with everything like a full bush replacement (check the pics of the stock ones, ouch), new struts, shocks, choice of SRT stock ride height, or lowered springs, sway bars front and rear, much beefier endlinks, bump steer correction kit, fully adjustable camber kit and more.

If you have questions, or want to know about pricing, or even schedule an install please email me at [email protected] or call me anytime (830)743-2717.

Check out the amazing new Pedders USA website! There are lots of pages of pics, and parts but here is a link to the MOPAR section!

Pedders Mopar Solutions - Pedders Mopar Solutions Overview - Pedders Suspension

My car after install

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stock Bushes

[​IMG]

Pedders Bush

[​IMG]

Rear Shock mount after 13K miles

[​IMG]

Rear Cradle during Pedders Install

[​IMG]

2. bee0912

bee0912 Rumble Bee 0912

Looks great! love the wheels and the stance is great.

3. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Thank you!

You from OH?

I am from OH, Canton originally... My cousin lives in Gahana

4. bee0912

bee0912 Rumble Bee 0912

Kevan (another member) and i live 2 Miles from Gahanna!

5. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

We have a new Dealer in Ohio called Backstreet...

6. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

SRT-10 wheels look SICK on a 300!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :usflag:

7. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

I was born and raised in Gahanna as well! :pizza:

8. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Nice...Car looks great.

9. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

Thank you! I am so not into the whole DEEP DISH thing that everyone wants no a days. These fit right in my eyes, I hated when the deeper wheels stick out!

Thank you! Its a work in progress. Wonder if I could get back all the time (hourly) and the driving to shops (gas and time) and ALL the gear I have in here and maybe buy a MERCEDES? LOL hahahaha but that would be no where near as cool and fast.

10. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

nice ride, great stance!!! i did not use pedders products, as they were not out for the lx two years ago, but changing out the stock srt suspension was one of the best things i have done to the car!!! 2" lower than stock with a better, more compliant ride!!!

11. hemi4me?

hemi4me? 300CSRT8

I saw yours at Irvine, talked for a sec before you left... I was actually not looking at the car, more like drooling! Looked sweet all around to me!