This is my new permanent home...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BLACK1, Feb 12, 2008.

1. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

Hi, Dennis!!! :rockon:

2. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

One thing I've learned - change is constant. Glad you are happy Jake, that means the most to all of us !!!!

3. Silverback

Silverback New Member

Well son, I have to agree with you.

I wasn't to sure at first. I was really thinking of just disappearing totally. But then I seen so many people here that I know and love, and I just couldn't stay away.

I'm really hoping that Mikey can work some magic and bring some of the others that have left the VTCOA over here.

So, I guess it's time to get back to flinging my shit around the cage. After all, the clean up crew needs to work for their money.

4. KrazySRT10

KrazySRT10 SRT-10 Rider

Exscuse me...I seem to have lost my way at MSNBC.Com....I was looking for a SRT-10 forum. Does anybody know where I can find one?:dribble::dribble::dribble:

5. Silverback

Silverback New Member

Have you checked up your ass?:yahoo:

6. SRT-10 From Sweden

SRT-10 From Sweden Customizing wooden shoes

Hi John.....Very happy to see you over here my friend.....:beer::friends:

7. Silverback

Silverback New Member

Why thank you Stefan, it's nice to be here and to see you also.

8. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

Thanks, Pop. :beer:It means a LOT to me that you're here, John. :drunk:

9. KrazySRT10

KrazySRT10 SRT-10 Rider

Not lately...but I also dont scoop poop onto my hand and fling it at people.:smart:

10. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

:drugs::poop:

11. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

I am trying John....I have to walk a tight rope so I do not hurt anyone in the process...This is not like the exodus of the NFF where I rallied people. I am being very respectful and doing it with honor....No need to choose or take sides. Lord knows there is enough of that happening on a regular basis by others on that site. If people ask I tell them where we are...after my initial round of 13 calls I have not made any others. But many have called me and expressed their views and I respect whatever they want to do. I am still a Supporting member and got mad love for the place...So I will not be the lightning rod. This is America your free to do and go wherever you feel is right. Just have fun doing it and be part of something bigger then yourself :flowers: both sites can cohabit the internet and get along just fine :search: W/o any Bullshit between us :grin:

12. Silverback

Silverback New Member

Just to clarify, I'm not advicating that you attempt to steal members from the other site. I'm referring to people like Shawn, and Mike Brady that have already left.

13. TheSickness

Thank you....I have not spoke with Mike at all in a couple months prolly...He is over due for a call....Maybe Sunday I am off that day :dance4: As far as Shawn goes WTF knows really. He knows where I am at and he is still not really ready Bro....I keep trying though :book:

14. ChrisAZ

ChrisAZ Viper Power!

What up peeps! This is like when all the regulars from one bar decide to start going to another bar. It's the people that make the place.

15. TheSickness

Well hopefully you will not do as did last time Chris and go back onto the other site and Dog us over here. That was a cheap shot IMHO....Your free to do as you wish of course but we are drama free over here and want to keep it that way if you don't mind....All of us belong to the other site as well....Not trying to be an Ass either just stating how I feel bro....Right or wrong :fear:

16. Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty Dr. Viper

Eesh... dont even get me started on the VTCOA. The members are GREAT. (some) admins........ well, they can go take a long walk off a short pier.

I was banned from the site for Gods sake. I was invited to the website by current members who were interested in my products, and in my answering their questions (among DOZENS of other unrelated tech questions) I was railroaded by a moderator who felt I needed to pay him a sponsorship fee just to be there and answer questions- not even promote my products, and with NO SALE on anything!

Upon me calling him out for his removal of all my information I spent valuable time posting, 95% of which was NOT about my products and at the expense of everyone else involved, he banned me from posting. I told him it was obvious the site was more about him getting my money than his members needing information... he pretty much proved my point. At a later date, I had my PM's shut down, and as of yesterday I cannot even view the site.

Apparently he must be pissed off my name keeps making it onto the site, regardless of my presence there. I keep giving people the information that they want and need, and thats all there is too it. Oh well, last one out, turn off the lights for all I care.

If I sound bitter, its because I am.

I like the welcome I got from SRTConnection MUCH better, and I will reciprocate as such. Viperclub.org is also an incredible site, and I have to give kudos where it is due (Did you here that admins?!? get a link from ViperClub.org over here!)

Have questions about your trucks and engines? Need Parts? Give me your best shot! Admittedly I specialize in Vipers but I will do my best to help the truck guys outside of the related categories!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  17. Begood

Begood Mopar's kick Ass!

The more the merrier, welcome.

Bill.

18. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

What was your Screen Name over there, Daniel?

19. turtle

turtle yer a Dorkfish!

Welcome Daniel!! :cheers:

Same screen name Jake - Final GTS. Looks like he tried to give some really helpful information to members!
    :smart:

20. Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty Dr. Viper

Hello,

Yes, as stated right above, my username was Final GTS there as well.

I believe some of the information I posted was brought back after members started complaining, though I dont know how much.

Thanks,

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008