Well.... here we go.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by BLACK1, Jun 3, 2008.

1. The Max

The Max Full Access Member

America is in trouble whoever is elected President. Obama Mama or McNobrain

Hal your are 100% correct about the Dummycrats and their tax and spend methods.

Until we actually cut the budget our country is doomed.

BTW the Congress is who spends the money and as long as the Dummies are in control( they are feckless bastards) we are in trouble.

Sam

2. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

There have already been a few, I'm sure... He has almost as much Secret Service manpower protecting him as our current President.

3. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

He made the decision to call himself a "Black American" long ago. He was NOT given the name "Barack" (after his father)... his original birth name is Barry Obama. ( http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633 ) He changed it during college. He said it was to "return to his African cultural roots". That's fine with me. Everyone has a right to embrace their heritage, IMO. He was just lucky enough to have two different options. :dunno2:

..... maybe I'll change my name to Blarney White-Feather Kraus. :grin: Since I'm Welsh/German and American Indian. :magic::smart:

4. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Dang mixed breed......:iluvff::tooth:

5. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

Yeah, but I can drink you under the table, scalp ya, AND make a better car. :grin:

6. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

dang, the trifecta!!!

7. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

X2

8. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

He has got my vote unless he makes Clinton his running mate...then I will abstain from voting altogether. It amazes me that people who lean right automatically say there will be a influx of taxes once he does take office. Common sense tells you that running a 9 trillion dollar deficit to fund a War that should have never be started in the first place will take increased revenues to pay down. I am a Republican and I like Obama !

The Republican party is a shell of it's former self. If Abraham Lincoln was alive to day to see what his party has become, I am quite sure he would shoot himself in the Fuckin head. Faith based politics is what has Fucked the party up. No one party is better then the other they both suck cock. But at least this guy has a vision and a Fuckin brain. I voted for GWB 2 times and I wanna shot myself in the head. McCain is recycled Bullshit and is running on a platform of lunacy and flatulence ! I want someone with new blood in there and I believe Obama is the best option we have. I know I am the minority here and could give a Shit :usflag::usflag::usflag:

9. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

I guess you voted for George twice because?? Didn't like anyone else right?

10. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

I thought he was the right person to vote for really. Had no other choice since I hate phony War heros :censored:

11. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

John Kerry did seem phoney to me too. Caught in too many lies and then tried to lie to cover it up...at least he could have waited to get in office like everyone else lol..